ALL >> Family >> View Article
Baby Got A Stuffy Snotty And Runny Nose?
Total Articles: 352
The Mama for Baby Nasal Vacuum Aid is quite simply the fastest, easiest way to clear your baby's stuffy and snotty nose.
After hooking your baby nasal vacuum aid up to your vacuum cleaner (Just insert the cone shaped end into the vacuum cleaner tube) follow the step by step instructions below and you will have your baby breathing easy within minutes.
Step By Step Instructions
1. Hold your child in a sitting upright position. We recommend holding the child in your lap until he/she feels comfortable with the nasal aid.
2. Position the nasal nozzle so that it fully seals the nostril and hold it there for a couple of seconds while watching the mucous being sucked into the holding canister.
3. Repeat step 2 in the other nostril.
4. You may gently rotate the nasal nozzle in a circular pattern in steps 2 and 3 to speed up the process
5. Once your child's nose is clear and relieved, turn off vacuum and clean the nasal as previously described.
6. Repeat this process daily or as needed.
So easy even a baby can do it.
It is very important to keep your baby's nasal passages clear of mucous and nasal secretions. Baby's suffer more from nasal congestion because they breathe through their noses and it takes some time for an infant to learn to breathe through their mouth.
Generally infants and children suffer from sniffling and stuffy runny noses more than six times per year.
Inflammation of the sinuses, often viral and if left untreated will result in stagnant nasal mucous and could become a breeding ground for bacteria. Should you fail to treat this in a timely fashion the sticky an watery mucous will become dense and dry which could lead to further respiratory complications like sinusitis, middle ear infections, laryngitis, bronchitis and in a worst case scenario, pneumonia.
Family Articles1. Common Skin Problems And Newborn Skin Care Tips
2. Take A Break From Your Responsibilities By Availing Respite Care Sunshine Coast Services
3. Why Do Seniors Injure Themselves More As They Age?
Author: David DuPont
4. How Can A Ca Live-in Care Agency Help?
Author: Gabriel Fulton
5. The Home Care Sunshine Coast Offer Best Services For The Elders To Lead A Quality Lifestyle
6. Avail Home Care Sunshine Coast Services To Take Care Of Your Elders
7. What To Look In A Mail Order Brides Online? More Information For You To Find Out Here!
8. 7 Powerful Ways To Program Love To Children
9. All You Should Know About Making Donations To The Ngos In India
10. Avail Home Care Sunshine Coast Services To Offer Quality Lifestyle For Your Elders
11. Relationship Therapy Nederland Can Help You Understand Your Loved Ones In A Better Way!
Author: Angelika Matthias
12. Avail 24 Hour Care Sunshine Coast Services To Look After Your Elders At Home
13. Top Tips To Help Seniors Have A Happy Holiday Season
Author: Sudhir Singh
14. Building A Circle Of Friends In Your Senior Years
Author: Sudhir Singh
15. The 24 Hour Care Sunshine Coast Is The Best Option For Elderly Care At Home