ALL >> Family >> View Article
Baby Got A Stuffy Snotty And Runny Nose?
Total Articles: 352
The Mama for Baby Nasal Vacuum Aid is quite simply the fastest, easiest way to clear your baby's stuffy and snotty nose.
After hooking your baby nasal vacuum aid up to your vacuum cleaner (Just insert the cone shaped end into the vacuum cleaner tube) follow the step by step instructions below and you will have your baby breathing easy within minutes.
Step By Step Instructions
1. Hold your child in a sitting upright position. We recommend holding the child in your lap until he/she feels comfortable with the nasal aid.
2. Position the nasal nozzle so that it fully seals the nostril and hold it there for a couple of seconds while watching the mucous being sucked into the holding canister.
3. Repeat step 2 in the other nostril.
4. You may gently rotate the nasal nozzle in a circular pattern in steps 2 and 3 to speed up the process
5. Once your child's nose is clear and relieved, turn off vacuum and clean the nasal as previously described.
6. Repeat this process daily or as needed.
So easy even a baby can do it.
It is very important to keep your baby's nasal passages clear of mucous and nasal secretions. Baby's suffer more from nasal congestion because they breathe through their noses and it takes some time for an infant to learn to breathe through their mouth.
Generally infants and children suffer from sniffling and stuffy runny noses more than six times per year.
Inflammation of the sinuses, often viral and if left untreated will result in stagnant nasal mucous and could become a breeding ground for bacteria. Should you fail to treat this in a timely fashion the sticky an watery mucous will become dense and dry which could lead to further respiratory complications like sinusitis, middle ear infections, laryngitis, bronchitis and in a worst case scenario, pneumonia.
Family Articles1. The Benefits Of Funeral Planning Services
Author: Kate Simson
2. The 24 Hour Care Sunshine Coast Offers Best Home Care Services To Help Elders Lead A Quality Lifesty
3. The Value Of A Financial Advisor
Author: Noah Benjamin
4. Factors That Can Affect Your Chance Of Getting Pregnant
Author: Swati Desai
5. 7 Tips To Treat Pcos With Proper Diet
Author: Swati Desai
6. Tips To Choose The Right Life Partner
Author: Abhimanyu Singh
7. Should You Hire A Nanny?
Author: alma milerr
8. Assess The Help Of A Caregiver
Author: Alma miller
9. How Efficient Is An Online Matrimony In India?
10. Express Your Feelings With The Finest Flowers
11. Vacation Deals Guideline - What To Appearance For Inside Family Holidays
Author: Ross Barkely
12. Telugu Marriage | Matrimonial Sites In India | Marriage Beuro Telugu
13. Is It Time To Hire Childcare Provider?
Author: alma miller
14. The Aged Care Sunshine Coast Offer Best Home Care Packages For The Elderly To Lead An Independent Li
15. 7 Best Useful Tips To Find Your Life Partner