ALL >> Family >> View Article
Baby Got A Stuffy Snotty And Runny Nose?
Total Articles: 352
The Mama for Baby Nasal Vacuum Aid is quite simply the fastest, easiest way to clear your baby's stuffy and snotty nose.
After hooking your baby nasal vacuum aid up to your vacuum cleaner (Just insert the cone shaped end into the vacuum cleaner tube) follow the step by step instructions below and you will have your baby breathing easy within minutes.
Step By Step Instructions
1. Hold your child in a sitting upright position. We recommend holding the child in your lap until he/she feels comfortable with the nasal aid.
2. Position the nasal nozzle so that it fully seals the nostril and hold it there for a couple of seconds while watching the mucous being sucked into the holding canister.
3. Repeat step 2 in the other nostril.
4. You may gently rotate the nasal nozzle in a circular pattern in steps 2 and 3 to speed up the process
5. Once your child's nose is clear and relieved, turn off vacuum and clean the nasal as previously described.
6. Repeat this process daily or as needed.
So easy even a baby can do it.
It is very important to keep your baby's nasal passages clear of mucous and nasal secretions. Baby's suffer more from nasal congestion because they breathe through their noses and it takes some time for an infant to learn to breathe through their mouth.
Generally infants and children suffer from sniffling and stuffy runny noses more than six times per year.
Inflammation of the sinuses, often viral and if left untreated will result in stagnant nasal mucous and could become a breeding ground for bacteria. Should you fail to treat this in a timely fashion the sticky an watery mucous will become dense and dry which could lead to further respiratory complications like sinusitis, middle ear infections, laryngitis, bronchitis and in a worst case scenario, pneumonia.
Family Articles1. How To Spend A Day With Your Family At The Beach?
2. Using Benefits Of Humidifier For Babies
Author: Syed tutul
3. Avail Respite Care Sunshine Coast To Take A Break From Your Elderly Care
4. Simple Bits Of Advice On Assisted Living
Author: Nora Fatehi
5. The Aged Care Sunshine Coast Services Offer Quality Lifestyle For The Elderly
6. The 24 Hour Care Sunshine Coast Offer Best Home Care Programs For The Elderly
7. Hire Reliable And Capable Live In Caregiver Through A Professional Agency
8. Professional Agency For Nannies Or Caregivers: How They Can Help You
9. Advantages And Disadvantages Of Appointing A Live-in Caregiver
10. Baby Gears: Recommendations For Rookies
Author: Bob Smith
11. The Respite Care Sunshine Coast Allows Family Careers To Take A Break From Elderly Care
12. Tips To Care Your Newborn Babys
Author: ashutosh Ashu
13. Relationship Compatibility – Harmony Is So Very Important
Author: Rose Caiola
14. Shopping For Your Kitty? Avoid These Mistakes
Author: Emma B
15. Top 10 - Family Friendly Holidays In Slovenia
Author: Jacob Barry