ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Kaziranga National Park Tour: An Amazing Experience
Total Articles: 211
Kaziranga National Park is an asset to the state of Assam, India. It has already been declared as a World Heritage Site and each year, a number of tourists descend to catch a sight of the diverse wildlife found here. For the wildlife enthusiasts, this is one of the most important reserves in the whole world. The general topography is hilly grassland and the climate here is cool and pleasant for the major part of the year. Being in the Tropic and with the Brahmaputra running close by, the air is moist but lends dense greenery all around.
To start with, it can be said that this forest reserve is mainly famous for its overwhelming population of tigers and the one- horned rhinoceroses and most of the tours have the tourists patiently waiting to catch a mere glimpse. Kaziranga is known to have highest number of tigers and it was declared a Tiger Reserve in 2006. The officials here are extremely cautious about poaching and they maintain every ounce of security to protect the animals and at the same time leave them free and content in their natural habitat.
As mentioned earlier, the Kaziranga is also home to the famous one horned rhinoceroses and almost two – thirds of the world’s entire population resides here. It is a treat to see these massive animals in their wild surroundings. Apart from them, there are many other animals like Indian Barasingha, which is also an endangered species; the huge Indian Elephant and leopards. On the other hand, Birdlife International has also declared Kaziranga as an important bird center. Birding Tour packages are available to catch sight of the wide array of birds here. The Kaziranga Wildlife Packages includes the touring of the forest area in jeeps or on elephant back and the experience is just splendid.
If you are worried about accommodation in the wild, then rest easy as there are many Kaziranga hotels. The resorts, guesthouses, lodges and hotels are fitted with all the modern amenities and if your budget allows then you can live as lavishly as you want. They are well protected and most of them offer a wonderful view of the forests. You can also stay in government rest houses.
So if you are bored of those same vacation plans and want to do something truly exciting and interesting, then head for Kaziranga National Park. You will surely come back with many exciting memories to cherish and share.
Author’s Bio:Ackley is an avid traveler and loves to write. He has penned down numerous write-ups on travelling. In this article he briefly describes the many things concerning kaziranga national park .
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family