ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Factors To Look Before Buying A Food Processor
Total Articles: 211
The question comes in only if you are going to replace your old food processor or decide to buy one for the first time. Unlike fresh buyers, existing users do have fair knowledge. But technologies are changing fast and companies are releasing new makes every season. You need to keep pace with the market!
So this article talks on ‘how to buy a food processor’ for the first time buyers as well as for those who want to upgrade or replace their old kitchen processor. Take a look.
Size of the family
Size indeed matters. There are different sizes of food processors available – mini, compact and large or full-size. Just as a rule of thumb, mini stands for less than 4 cups of fluid, compact ranges between 5 to 8 cups, large is 9 or more cups.
We know that large processor can do smaller works and ‘other way round’ is not possible; but larger sizes consume more energy too. If you have a small family, compact would suffice for regular dinner. However, if you invite friends more often for dinner, go for the larger size. A 9 cup kitchen processor can fit in dinner for 10 heads with ease.
People buy food processor for doing all sorts of things like, chopping, slicing and pureeing vegetables, grinding nuts and seeds, grating and shredding cheeses, mixing and kneading. And these activities are accomplished by attachments. So, first time buyers, be more careful on attachments. Few processors even come with additional attachments like, continuous feed shredder and slicer. They make your job safer and easier.
Motor-wise food processors are of two types – belt driven and direct driven. Belt driven processors take more space. So you’ll need wider kitchen counter. Besides, direct driven models are more power efficient because they transfer power directly to the moving shaft.
Brands are important decision maker. Known and reputed brands are no doubt more reliable if you need a help, repair or replacement. This is because they offer better after-sales service and parts are readily available. Lesser known and exotic brands may costs less initially. But they often end up costing more due to poor parts availability and services.
Listening to first person experience always helps. They offer inside out views and better insight on any product. Don’t forget to hit review pages before the final decision.
So, next time if someone asks ‘how to buy a food processor’, you know the features to look for.
Author’s Bio: Ackley has penned down different write-ups on online shopping.In this article he briefly describes many things concerning food processor .
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. 7 Benefits Of Babywearing
Author: Michael Miller
2. Create And Curate Your Personalized Greeting Cards Online Today
Author: Denesh Yadav
3. Advantages Of Jute Which Everyone Must Know!
Author: ZestTex International
4. The Benefits Of Utilizing Caster Wheels
Author: Camren Lewis
5. Give A Beautiful Addition To Your Kitchen With Granite
Author: Antony Allen
6. Online Portals – The Best Medium For Buying Industrial Supplies
Author: Auzaro Industry
7. Find Free Embroidery Fonts Online To Create Beautiful Designs On Your Clothing
8. Openkart: Best Online Shopping Platform For Mobiles & Tablets
9. Interesting Info For You Before Buying Switch Blades For Sale
Author: Leonid Lee
10. The Large Artificial Christmas Trees Do Bring The Original Essence Of Christmas
Author: Aidan McKeddie
11. Why Is It Best To Order Flowers Online?
Author: Amra Kolasinac
12. Send Rose Gift For Valentine’s Day
Author: Mark Wilson
13. Tips For Buying Power Tools Online In India
Author: Auzaro Industry
14. Uncover The Beauty Of Net Sarees
Author: nik vik
15. Technomarine Chronograph Women’s Watches| The Beauty Of Your Wrist