ALL >> Travel >> View Article
The Vietnam Travels
Total Articles: 211
Vietnam has long ago left behind its war tormented days. When we talk about Vietnam, the first thing that comes to our mind is the Vietnam War. But Vietnam is not just a war ravaged land. Over the years, it has become a major tourist spot because it has developed its own distinct culture and there are lots of things to be explored here. If you are thinking of traveling to some foreign location that will not only leave you relaxed, but also enriched, then Vietnam is the place to be in. You will surely discover a whole new world in this eastern and very exotic country.
A Bit About Vietnam Tourism
Vietnam is a country which has two heritage sites and both of which are natural. The Halong Bay and the Phong-Nha Ke Bang National Park - and every year they invite lots of tourists. Other than that, the forested areas of this country have some of the rarest animals in the world, like the Saola. It can be said that in terms of biodiversity, this country is a magnet for wildlife enthusiasts and researchers and scientists flock here every year to gaze upon the large number of unknown varieties of insects and plants.
Apart from these, there are historical landmarks like the Municipal Theater, Temple of Literature, National Museum of History, National Museum of Fine Art, Marble Mountain in the Da Nang City, The Mieu Temple, the Ben Thanh Market, Cao Dai Temple, Notre Dame Basilica and many more. Moreover, it has such a beautiful coastline that you can spend the entire day there lazing around. The Flag Tower of Hanoi is another important landmark.
Seeing the local landmarks comprises a major aspect of Vietnam Travel and there are plenty to be had in such a historic country like Vietnam. It still has remnants of the Chinese culture as it had long been under the Chinese rule until its independence in 938 AD. The rulers here were mostly of Chinese and Mongolian origin and later the French took over. All these transformations of the country are very well recorded in the museums.
Then there is the local cuisine to be tasted. Vietnam is famous for the “pha”- a soup comprising of noodles and beef slices. And you will enjoy the whole new flavors of herbs and eastern spices mixed with the aroma of sautéed vegetables.
With so much on platter, gear up for an exciting vietnam tour on your next vacation.
Author’s Bio:Ackley is an avid traveler and loves to write. He has penned down numerous write-ups on travelling. In this article he briefly describes the many things concerning vietnam tourism .
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family