ALL >> Travel >> View Article
The Arunachal Pradesh Tourism
Total Articles: 211
Arunachal Pradesh is situated in the north east part of India, and it can be said that it is a piece of heaven as yet untainted by the commercialization all around. The state has witnessed much upheaval over its occupancy. Nevertheless, the country is famous for its scenic beauty, rich wildlife and cultural richness. It attracts tourists interested in wildlife, adventure, ecology or culture from all over the globe.
As per the latest media reports Indian Government is exploring different ways to promote the state as wellness destinations – courtesy the state’s rich repository of traditional medicines.
Arunachal Pradesh Tourism
As far as sight-seeing is concerned, Arunachal Pradesh tourism has much to offer. To start with, you can head for the monasteries specked all over the state. The most famous of them are the ones situated in the town of Tawang. The Sela Lake near Bomdila is not only a visual delight but it is quite thrilling to attempt to cross the water body over the seemingly flimsy looking bamboo bridges. And whatever time of the year it may be, Ziro will always surprise you with some amazing insight into the culture here.
If you are keen about history and mythology, then you must include Rukhmininagar in your Arunachal Pradesh Travel itinerary. Rukhmininagar- the place where Lord Krishna’s wife Rukmini is believed to have resided; Malinithan and Parshuram Kund- a small lake where it was believed that the fierce sage Parshuram washed away his sins after obliterating every other warrior or “Kshatriya” from the earth.
If you are looking for some adventure then the Namdapha Tiger Project is a must try. And of course, there are innumerable places to try out river rafting though you need to have a special permit for that. Nothing can be better than soaking in the untamed beauty on foot- trekking among the mountains of Arunachal Pradesh will leave you asking for more. Or you can enjoy the aerial view of the snow capped peaks while parasailing.
Before travelling to the state make sure you go through the Arunachal Pradesh Travel guide and get an insight into the State’s must visit places, culture and people.
For those who just want to relax and rejuvenate themselves, there are luxury resorts, riding tracks, golf courses, tree houses, restaurants where you can have a quiet meal while enjoying the sunrise or sunset and many more such attractions.
There is something for everyone in Arunachal Pradesh. So if you are on a budget and looking for a mesmerizing place to spend a few days with your family, Arunachal Pradesh in the place to be in.
Author’s Bio:Ackley is an avid traveler and loves to write. He has penned down numerous write-ups on travelling. In this article he briefly describes the many things concerning Arunachal Pradesh tourism .
Travel Articles1. Logistical Reasons For A Wedding Shuttle Via Pittsburgh Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus
2. Joint Celebration For The Bride And Groom In A Party Bus Rental Through Phoenix
Author: john wick
3. Are You Planning To India Nepal Tour Packages?
Author: Rakesh Kumar
4. Melt The Stress Away With Honeymoon Limo Service In Gaithersburg
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
5. Easy Transportation Designation For All Bachelor And Bachelorette Party Plans With Pittsburgh Limo S
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
6. Celebrate Before Your Marry Via Party Bus Rental Dc
Author: john wick
7. Zimbabwe Travel Agency - Travel Cost Efficiently
8. Wonderful Manaslu Circuit And Tsum Valley Trekking In Nepal For 2018
Author: Landmark Discovery Treks
9. Tips To Plan A Perfect Honeymoon In Manali
Author: Solang Valley Resorts Manali
10. Take The Best Taxi Services During Winter Vacations – Om Travel
11. The Best Ways To Go Through The Northern Lights
Author: Ross Barkely
12. Hire Tullamarine Airport Transfers For A Comfortable And Safe Ride
13. Tour & Travel Company In India
Author: Services International
14. African Island Holiday Packages Can Be Customized To Meet Your Personal Preferences!
Author: Sandy Russell
15. How About Isla Espiritu Santo- A Tourist Must See
Author: Terry Neal