ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
You Can Improve Your Website With One Quick Change
Total Articles: 118
So you got poor website results last year. You paid some company lots of money to build you a fancy new website, but the profits didn’t roll in from it like you had hoped. This year can be different.
If you want to really improve your website and increase conversion rates in the New Year, you just have to do one thing: simplify.
There are so many things you can do with your website now. You can integrate social media, easily turn it into an online store, feature videos or webcasts, blogs or a million other things. So in the face of all this, how do you go about simplifying? And better yet, how can simplifying improve website performance and increase conversion rates?
Essentially, you need to have a heart to heart with yourself (or who ever runs your company.) Determine what the goal of your website is. Is it to get customers to walk in your front door? Is it to get them to buy a product on your site? Is it to get them to sign up for an email list or write a comment or share it on Facebook?
It doesn’t matter what your goal is, as long as you have one.
Once you’ve determined that, your work is simple. Focus your website around the goal – and only that goal.
Take away all the other stuff that’s distracting away from your goal. Have a bunch of buttons to share on Facebook, comment and sign up for a newsletter right around where your customer will purchase a product? Move them. Have a landing page cluttered with graphics and icons and ads – but your e-mail sign up is buried deep? Move it.
The simple task of getting your website focused and centered around your goal will nearly instanteously improve website traffic and increase conversion rates.
It takes away distractions and helps your users focus their attention. There isn’t a whole bunch of other “stuff” getting in the way of them accomplishing the goal they came to your site for. They can easily see, navigate to, and complete the conversion (email sign up, comment, purchase) without a lot of hassle, distraction or headache. It’s a win-win for both the customer and the business!
So if you’re seriously about doing something to improve website performance and increase conversion rates this budget year, then forget all the hype: simplify, simplify, simplify.
Internet Marketing Articles1. Identify The Best Seo Service Provider In India To Help You
Author: Priya Arya
2. Cash, King And Justice
Author: Vincent L. Hall, Texas Metro News
3. How A Demand Generation Company Can End Your Business Woes?
4. Why Should You Hire A Branding Consultant?
Author: Roma Thakur
5. Seo Guides To Increase Online Presence
Author: Rishabh Singh
6. Internet Based Life Tips That Will Accelerate Your Digital Marketing
7. A Quick Overview Of Sydney’s Advertising Agencies
Author: Ting Digital
8. Online Marketing Trends 2019
Author: Devriti chauhan
9. How Do You Approach Customers? Here’s The Solution: Digital Marketing
Author: Aiden Adey
10. Seo Benefits To Increase Online Presence
Author: priya Arya
11. Setting Up Internet At Home In United States: Basics Of Getting A High Speed Internet Connection
Author: Switch2Deal Services
12. The Significance Of Email Marketing In 2019
Author: Aditi Shetye
13. Choose The Seo Service Provider In India To Help You
Author: Priya Arya
14. Five Uses Of An E-commerce Website Every Small Business Owner Must Know
15. Advantages Of Mass Mailing With A Mass Email Service
Author: Daniel Mena