ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Hyundai Upcoming Cars In India 2012
Total Articles: 211
The Hyundai family is all set to launch a few new cars and a few up-gradations in this year. Like always Hyundai will continue to be synonymous with style and performance. It is coming up with cars in both the hatchback and the sedan segment. As always there is a lot of expectations from the Hyundai family. Only time will tell whether these soon to be launched ones will exceed those expectations or just about live up to them. The following is a brief look at the expected launches for the year 2012.
• The Hyundai i40 has many names all over the world. In India it is being launched under the familiar ‘Sonata’ name. That however, is where the familiarity will stop. Everything else has been completed remodeled. It has a similar fluidic design like the Verna and the Eon and offers a range of features starting from cruise control, paddle shifters, ventilated seats to front seats electrically adjustable. This new car was unveiled at the Delhi Expo and will go on sale later this month or in early February. It looks completely different from the Embera and has all necessary features of a car in this segment.
• Hyundai is also ready to launch its D segment car, Hyundai Avante in the Indian markets. It is expected to be launched in both the petrol and the diesel version with 5 manual and 6 automatic speed transmissions. Its average price range is expected to ne between 10 to 13 lakhs which is going to place it in a competitive manner in the sedan segment. It is expected to be launched in March- April 2012.
• The New Hyundai Elantra, another one among hyundai upcoming cars, is expected to be launched somewhere in the mid part of 2012. It will have smooth lines which blend in well without compromising on its signature aggressive look.
• The Hyundai i30 is a big Hatchback which is being launched in the B+ segment. This car was unveiled in the Frankfurt auto show in 2011. It is expected to hit the roads in India in mid 2012. When launched it will definitely be the most spacious hatchback in the country. It boasts of German designing and is equipped with contemporary styling, innovative interiors and intelligent technology.
• Hyundai Santro Xing is soon going to launch the Diesel variant. The looks will be same as that of the petrol one. It is expected to be launched in mid 2012.
Author’s Bio: Ackley has penned down different write-ups on cars.In this article he briefly describes many things concerning hyundai upcoming cars .
Automobiles Articles1. Why Automobile Companies Should Tie-up With Drivekool For Rto Services
2. 2018 Best Dirt Bike For Kids Of Different Age Groups – Kids For King
Author: Kids For King
3. How To Get Your Car Ready For Summer
Author: vibhuti Chouhan
4. Rockman Moldex-carbon Composites Company In India
Author: Rockman Industries
5. How To Know Kinds Of Mechanical Repairs Done By Automobile Mechanics In Vista
Author: Andrew Raymond
6. Fleet Wraps The Best Way To Advertise Your Business
7. What Keeps Planes Up And Running
Author: Xtreme Aviation
8. Car Rental Seychelles Should Be Considered When You Are Looking Forward To Make Your Commuting Safe
Author: Jeffrey Pham
9. Your Purpose Of Usage Will Define Whether It Is Best To Choose The Cruiser Over The Touring Bike
Author: Levi Fysh
10. How To Check The First Auto Repair In Any Local Garage
Author: Mark Josesh
11. How To Know Hydraulic Hose System Design
Author: Ryan gary
12. Simulators In Mining Industry
Author: Eesha Zaveri
13. How To Manage A Down Payment For Your Next Car?
Author: Williams Orchard
14. Types Of Forklifts Their Use And Advantages
Author: Raunak Kadam
15. Why You Should Have A Portable Jump Starters For Cars – Reasons!
Author: Anthony Farinola