ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Hyundai Upcoming Cars In India 2012
Total Articles: 211
The Hyundai family is all set to launch a few new cars and a few up-gradations in this year. Like always Hyundai will continue to be synonymous with style and performance. It is coming up with cars in both the hatchback and the sedan segment. As always there is a lot of expectations from the Hyundai family. Only time will tell whether these soon to be launched ones will exceed those expectations or just about live up to them. The following is a brief look at the expected launches for the year 2012.
• The Hyundai i40 has many names all over the world. In India it is being launched under the familiar ‘Sonata’ name. That however, is where the familiarity will stop. Everything else has been completed remodeled. It has a similar fluidic design like the Verna and the Eon and offers a range of features starting from cruise control, paddle shifters, ventilated seats to front seats electrically adjustable. This new car was unveiled at the Delhi Expo and will go on sale later this month or in early February. It looks completely different from the Embera and has all necessary features of a car in this segment.
• Hyundai is also ready to launch its D segment car, Hyundai Avante in the Indian markets. It is expected to be launched in both the petrol and the diesel version with 5 manual and 6 automatic speed transmissions. Its average price range is expected to ne between 10 to 13 lakhs which is going to place it in a competitive manner in the sedan segment. It is expected to be launched in March- April 2012.
• The New Hyundai Elantra, another one among hyundai upcoming cars, is expected to be launched somewhere in the mid part of 2012. It will have smooth lines which blend in well without compromising on its signature aggressive look.
• The Hyundai i30 is a big Hatchback which is being launched in the B+ segment. This car was unveiled in the Frankfurt auto show in 2011. It is expected to hit the roads in India in mid 2012. When launched it will definitely be the most spacious hatchback in the country. It boasts of German designing and is equipped with contemporary styling, innovative interiors and intelligent technology.
• Hyundai Santro Xing is soon going to launch the Diesel variant. The looks will be same as that of the petrol one. It is expected to be launched in mid 2012.
Author’s Bio: Ackley has penned down different write-ups on cars.In this article he briefly describes many things concerning hyundai upcoming cars .
Automobiles Articles1. Tips To Find The Best Service Of Scrap Car Removal In Toronto
2. How To Nab The Best Used Car Loan Deal?
Author: jeffery reynold
3. Common Mistakes When Installing Safety & Security Film
Author: GV Window Tint
4. Improve Business With Fleet Management
Author: raj verma
5. The Color Of Limousine – An Important Aspect To Consider While Hiring A Limo
Author: Padraic O Reilly
6. Rockman - Alloy Wheel Manufacturers In India
7. The Skoda Octavia Wagon Rs Get A 180kw Tune
8. The Importance Of Nissan Patrol Engine Coolant
9. Smart Parking Market Dynamics, Forecast, Analysis And Supply Demand 2017-2021
Author: Aaron N Smith
10. Best Ways To Find Used Car Dealerships In Hackensack
Author: East Coast Toyota
11. 6 Thing To Check When Buying Used Cars
Author: Adam Jafari
12. Catalytic Converter Market Analysis 2017-2021: Key Findings, Regional Analysis, Key Players
Author: Aaron N Smith
13. Automotive Windshield Market Latest Trends And Indications To 2025
Author: Mr. Shelly Singh
14. 3 Tips For Driving Your Peugeot 308 In Wet Conditions
15. Usage-based Insurance Market Analysis, Trends, Market Size And Forecasts To 2025