ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
New Car Launch In India 2012
Total Articles: 211
Many new cars are lined up to be launched in India in 2012.The following is a rundown of the new car launches -
• Tata safari Merlin expected to be launched in early 2012.
• The new Toyota Camry also expected in early 2012. It is expected to have even more luxurious interiors than before.
• Another new car launch in India 2012 that people are eagrely awaiting for is Volkswagen Beetle in all its original design glory.
• The Volkswagen Touareg being launched in early 2012.
• Maruti Suzuki new Swift DZire expected to be launched early 2012. It will be launched in the Sedan segment.
• The Tata manza CS in early 2012 is going to be the compact version of Manza.
• The Maruti Suzuki Ertiga, maruti’s first attempt at the MPV segment. The front view is similar to their hatchback Ritz and the back is reminiscent of the new Swift.
• Skoda Fabia Scout expected in mid 2012 in the hatchback segment. The big plus is its high ground clearance in this segment.
• Renault Duster expected to be in the high segment to be offered in mid 2012.It will be launched in the two wheel drive mode only and is therefore not going to be a real off roader.
• Nissan NV200 which will be a joint venture with Ashok Leyland.
• Mini Cooper expected in Mid 2012.
• Mercedes Benz SLG Roadster/M-Class/B-Class expected mid to late 2012. The M Class will be the smart new SUV. The lines are softer, the eye-like headlights with their LED detailing are pleasing, and the whole look is much sleeker than before. The Benz B-Class will be the first car to be launched off Mercedes-Benz’s new front-wheel- drive (MFA) platform.
• New Maruti 800 based on the existing Alto platform expected within the first quarter of 2012.
• Mahindra Reva NXR/Ssangyong Korando expected around mid to late 2012. The Ssangyong Rexton 2 is also being launched. This SUV is based on the first-generation Mercedes-Benz M- class and can seat seven passengers.
• New Honda CR-V built on an all new platform expected in late 2012.
• The Ford Eco Sport a mini SUV expected in early 2012. This four-metre-long mini-SUV will qualify as a small car. The SUV will be based on Ford’s global B platform that also underpins the latest Fiesta. Ride and handling is thus expected to be top class.
• Ford fiesta Hatchback expected in mid 2012.
Author’s Bio: Ackley has penned down different write-ups on cars.In this article he briefly describes many things concerning new car launch in india 2012 .
Automobiles Articles1. Detailed Guide To Wash Your Car Properly With 2 Bucket Method And Car Wash Shampoo
Author: neel patel
2. How To Choose Best Gps Anti Car Theft Device?
Author: Randeep Kumar
3. A Mobile Roadworthy Certificate Centre May Come Handy While In A Hurry
Author: Luca Curtis
4. Customised Motorcycles Give The Rider A Style Statement
Author: Levi Fysh
5. Tips To Buy A High Mileage Car
6. Importance Of Learning Through Simulators
Author: Eesha Zaveri
7. How Technology Is Changing The Teaching Techniques Today?
Author: Eesha Zaveri
8. The Used Mercedes Benz Dealers In Miami Offers Best Collection For Your Choice
9. Taking Care Of Your Sydney Trailer
10. Advices To Get Auto Financing From Car Dealership
11. Travel Bike – Folding Bike Fits For Just Any Type Of Road!
Author: Paul Pinigis
12. Top 10 Popular Upcoming Bikes In India To Launch In 2017 & 2018
Author: Adaalo India
13. Rockman - Automotive Component, Two Wheeler Parts, Alloy Wheels & Drive Chain Manufacturers In India
Author: Rockman Industries
14. Top 5 Tips For A Successful Auto Repair Service
Author: Paul Zervos
15. Raceway Kia Brings New Ownership With A Trusted Name