ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Total Articles: 211
When it comes to Kerala, the place does not need much of an introduction. The verdant state that was once the major spice exporter of ancient India, has drawn tourists from all over the world in large numbers since decades. It is considered by many as a favorite destination for tourists, travelers and newly-wed honeymooners. Located on the Malabar coast, it is situated in the southern peninsula of the country.
With the tourism industry evolving in leaps and bounds, Kerala is at the top of the tourism list and finds itself as one of the most visited places in the country. The first sight of the Kerala map would bring to your notice that apart from sharing its borders with the states of Karnataka and Tamil Nadu, the picturesque land of Kerala is lined by the flowing and endless Arabian Sea. This fact greatly adds to the beauty of Kerala and gives it a strong character of its own.
Often referred to as Keralam, Kerala’s unparallel beauty, its warm people, unique cuisines and picturesque landscapes, has brought it to the centre stage on the world tourist destination map. The map of Kerala is dotted with rolling hills, beaches lined with coconut and palm trees, huge number of rivers and lakes and vast stretches of backwaters which have made it an edge over the other Indian states.
To add to it, the indigenous art forms, authentic cuisines, Ayurveda centres, yoga centres, top hotels and resorts that boast of exemplary services and ethnic cultures and forklores to name a few, have struck the right cords with the national as well as foreign tourists.
What makes it more popular is that although Kerala has an equatorial tropic climate that is essentially humid, it is still pleasant enough to be visited throughout the year.
Kerala is also highly famous among adventure seekers. People who are fond of adventures would not be disappointed if they choose Kerala as their destination because it has much to offer.
A Kerala tour would especially include a boat ride in the Kerala backwaters that has a pivotal role in bringing it to the limelight. It has an enticing effect and a magical charm that makes you want to lose yourself in its beauty. It will inevitably find a spot in the traveler’s heart and make him want to go back a visit it again. So look no further because Kerala tourism awaits you with open arms!
Author’s Bio:Ackley is an avid traveler and loves to write. He has penned down numerous write-ups on travelling. In this article he briefly describes the many things concerning kerela tourism .
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family