ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Hotels In Darjeeling
Total Articles: 211
Darjeeling is situated in the north east side of India, and in the northern most part of the state of West Bengal. And needless to say, it is one of the most popular destinations as a hill station because it is easily the closest town near the modern cities which is so near to the Himalayas. Since accessing Darjeeling is very easy, not only are long vacations planned there, but it is also popular for weekend outings. Hence, it can be well understood that the hotels in Darjeeling are always in great demand. And with their good service and amiable staff, they make sure that their customers come back to them again and again.
Darjeeling hotels are not very expensive either and this is why that finding accommodation there is not very difficult for those who are on a budget. There are no five star luxury hotels that can be compared with the highest international standards. But almost all of them have the basic amenities like hot running water, intercom, good food and bedding, and air conditioners for those who might be visiting in the peak of summers. So for an average middle class family, it is possible to stay in Darjeeling without burning a hole in the pocket, complete with good shopping and eating.
It is also important to note that the hotels are almost always booked during the peak seasons like the summers and during the Durga Puja, the biggest festival in West Bengal. The majority of the crowd here is comprised of Bengalis and the foreigners who come here to get easy passage into the neighboring countries of Nepal and Bhutan via Kalimpong. The biggest demand is of course for the rooms facing the mountains- the sight of the Kanchenjunga on a clear morning during sunrise is one of the rarest and beautiful scenes in the world. So one would do well to reserve their rooms in advance.
In fact, there are now so many hotels in Darjeeling that the city has almost become crammed and new plans are being undertaken. Some of them are very seedy and only availed by the working class who often traverse the hills as paid laborers. But all in all, the general scheme of things in quite agreeable. So the hotels in Darjeeling can be your perfect accommodation when you go to this amazingly quaint town. And they will undoubtedly make your trip very special.
Author’s Bio: Ackley Cooper Shaw is an avid traveler and loves to write reviews on the hotels he’d stayed. In this write-up he tells us about the different kinds of hotels in darjeeling one can find.
Travel Articles1. Logistical Reasons For A Wedding Shuttle Via Pittsburgh Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus
2. Joint Celebration For The Bride And Groom In A Party Bus Rental Through Phoenix
Author: john wick
3. Are You Planning To India Nepal Tour Packages?
Author: Rakesh Kumar
4. Melt The Stress Away With Honeymoon Limo Service In Gaithersburg
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
5. Easy Transportation Designation For All Bachelor And Bachelorette Party Plans With Pittsburgh Limo S
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
6. Celebrate Before Your Marry Via Party Bus Rental Dc
Author: john wick
7. Zimbabwe Travel Agency - Travel Cost Efficiently
8. Wonderful Manaslu Circuit And Tsum Valley Trekking In Nepal For 2018
Author: Landmark Discovery Treks
9. Tips To Plan A Perfect Honeymoon In Manali
Author: Solang Valley Resorts Manali
10. Take The Best Taxi Services During Winter Vacations – Om Travel
11. The Best Ways To Go Through The Northern Lights
Author: Ross Barkely
12. Hire Tullamarine Airport Transfers For A Comfortable And Safe Ride
13. Tour & Travel Company In India
Author: Services International
14. African Island Holiday Packages Can Be Customized To Meet Your Personal Preferences!
Author: Sandy Russell
15. How About Isla Espiritu Santo- A Tourist Must See
Author: Terry Neal