ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Hotels In Darjeeling
Total Articles: 211
Darjeeling is situated in the north east side of India, and in the northern most part of the state of West Bengal. And needless to say, it is one of the most popular destinations as a hill station because it is easily the closest town near the modern cities which is so near to the Himalayas. Since accessing Darjeeling is very easy, not only are long vacations planned there, but it is also popular for weekend outings. Hence, it can be well understood that the hotels in Darjeeling are always in great demand. And with their good service and amiable staff, they make sure that their customers come back to them again and again.
Darjeeling hotels are not very expensive either and this is why that finding accommodation there is not very difficult for those who are on a budget. There are no five star luxury hotels that can be compared with the highest international standards. But almost all of them have the basic amenities like hot running water, intercom, good food and bedding, and air conditioners for those who might be visiting in the peak of summers. So for an average middle class family, it is possible to stay in Darjeeling without burning a hole in the pocket, complete with good shopping and eating.
It is also important to note that the hotels are almost always booked during the peak seasons like the summers and during the Durga Puja, the biggest festival in West Bengal. The majority of the crowd here is comprised of Bengalis and the foreigners who come here to get easy passage into the neighboring countries of Nepal and Bhutan via Kalimpong. The biggest demand is of course for the rooms facing the mountains- the sight of the Kanchenjunga on a clear morning during sunrise is one of the rarest and beautiful scenes in the world. So one would do well to reserve their rooms in advance.
In fact, there are now so many hotels in Darjeeling that the city has almost become crammed and new plans are being undertaken. Some of them are very seedy and only availed by the working class who often traverse the hills as paid laborers. But all in all, the general scheme of things in quite agreeable. So the hotels in Darjeeling can be your perfect accommodation when you go to this amazingly quaint town. And they will undoubtedly make your trip very special.
Author’s Bio: Ackley Cooper Shaw is an avid traveler and loves to write reviews on the hotels he’d stayed. In this write-up he tells us about the different kinds of hotels in darjeeling one can find.
Travel Articles1. Advantages Of Utilizing Car Rental Service In Bhubaneswar
Author: Ori Cab
2. Get The Best Travel Experience With The Car
Author: Ori Cab
3. Best Luxury Hotels & Resorts In Nashik
Author: Soma Vine Village
4. The Slow Walk To The Aisle Celebrated Well With Limo Rental Atlanta
Author: Limo Rental Atlanta
5. Get Best Trekking Experience With Affordable Langtang Trek Tour
Author: Frolic Adventure
6. Easy Wedding Shuttle Service Via Charter Bus Rental In San Diego
Author: Hire Charter Bus
7. Visiting The Highly Crowded Place In The World
Author: ponting brown
8. Cheap Limo Service With High Wedding Quality Service
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
9. The Ultimate Reward: Super Bowl Tickets And A Dallas Coach Bus
Author: Jimmy Diesl
10. Making The Most Out Of Cairo Day Tours
Author: Ahmed Samir
11. Horsley Hills A Pleasant Climate
12. Taxi In Dehradun, Car On Rent Dehradun
13. High-end Destination Wedding Facilitation In Dc Via Charter Bus
14. Hire | Rental | Hire Services - Anythingforhire
Author: Anything For Hire
15. Regional Adventures Near Monte Vista, Colorado
Author: Mike Suthar