ALL >> Business >> View Article
Canadian Maple Leaf Coin – Precious Among The Precious
Total Articles: 17
The Canadian Maple Leaf Coin is produced by the Royal Canadian Mint and it is the authorized bullion coin made out of gold belonging to the country of Canada. These coins are purchased as one of the best investments in gold since they are regarded as untainted coin in the world with a gold content of 0.9999 millesimal fineness. Other than the purest gold that is taken from the gold mines of Canada, these coins contain no base metals. The Government of Canada gives guarantee for the weight and purity of each Maple Leaf coin. Because of its assured purity, these coins are easily sold at precious metals markets all over the world. Canada introduced Maple Leaf coins in the year 1979. Those who buy Gold Bullion worth $2500 during the period Dec.9 – Dec.16, 2011 will get one silver coin as a special gift. The silver coin which comes as a gift contains I Troy ounce of 0.999 fine silver. Maple Leaf bullion coins in gold, silver, platinum and palladium are among the most distinguished bullion products of the world.
The Royal Canadian Mint has the most advanced gold and silver refineries. The 100k gold coin made by this mint using the purest gold has been identified as the world’s largest gold coin by Guinness Book of World Records. Brokerage centres, offices of foreign currency exchange and banks etc… are the places where Canadian Maple Leaf coin can be purchased. Coin dealers also trade these coins. The prices are according to the international prices of gold and silver of each day and also it depends on the demand and supply position of gold. In addition to Maple Leaf coins, the mint at Canada produces gold wafers, gold bars and gold kilo bars all of which are known for their weight and purity. Those who want to buy Gold Bullion that is the purest in the world should buy Maple Leaf gold coins of Canada.
Maple Leaf gold coins are available in five different weights – the weights are in between one twentieth of an ounce and one troy ounce. Special one ounce silver bullion coin was released in connection with Vancouver Olympic Winter Games 2010. The Silver Maple Leaf that contains .9999 fine silver has the highest face value for a silver bullion, $5. The quality of different bullion coins are measured against Maple Leaf coin which is considered as the standard. The unfailing quality standards maintained by the Royal Canadian Mint makes Maple Leaf bullion coins the most preferred gold coins all over the world.
Business Articles1. Why Indian Crafts Is A Best Company To Buy Furniture Online ?
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
2. How Does Digital Marketing Works? And What Is Importance Of Digital Marketing?
Author: MBHITECH Solutions
3. What To Know More About Outsourcing Accounting Services?
4. How To Manage The Accounting Service For Your Business?
5. Thermal Fluid Heat Transfer Systems
6. Employee Provident Fund, Labour Law, Employees State Insurance Consultant In Mumbai
Author: ATSCO Corporation
7. Top Mba Colleges In Jaipur
8. Android App Development Company In Usa, Android App Development Web Services, Android App Developmen
9. The Case For Growth Of Car Parking Tensile Structure In India
Author: Tensile Structure
10. Photocopier, Currency Counting Machines And Cctv Service Provider In Mumbai
Author: Amtech Enterprises
11. Why Opt For Custom Shipping Crates?
Author: Kurt Heimbrock
12. למעלה קבלני חיתוך בטון
13. Pain Management Doctors In San Antonio Texas
14. Regular Professional Mold Inspections Ottawa – Why Every Homeowner Should Consider
Author: Mark Simon
15. Online Class Help, My Online Class Help