ALL >> Travel >> View Article
The Christmas Week
Total Articles: 211
The Christmas Week is the time for one long celebration in India. Loads of music, food and partying are significant aspects of this time of the year. For one, there is the arrival of the comfortable winter season and Christmas, often associated with the West, brings with it a sense of contemporary amusement which the modern, globalized Indian loves a lot. Other than that, the festive atmosphere is there of course.
The occasion of the birth of Christ brings with it, the feeling of redemption and an urge to do better things while we continue to breathe, making the Christmas week an interesting time to put ones values to practice and also have some good natured fun. The churches and cathedrals are decorated in all their finery and practice for the choir and plays depicting Christ’s nativity are seen all around. Shopping before Christmas is another major event for most of us. And that does not only comprise of clothes, but also decorations, gifts for everyone in the family and some delicious shopping for the Christmas feast!
Baking cakes at home, making cookies and tarts and filling the socks of the children too add to their joy of Santa’s gift, are some of the things that mark the joys of Christmas. Someone or the other in every family also starts practicing his moves to play the Santa Claus for the children! The entire week before the Christmas is dedicated to the decorations and gift wrapping for the entire family. And for those who want to experience their Christmas in a different manner also head for different Christmas locations like Goa and other international destinations, as in western countries this is the most important festivals because of the predominance of the followers of Christianity there.
The Christmas week is also a busy time for the people in the people in the tourism industry. The hotels at this time of the year are booked to the least available room. Entertainments in the form of parties, games and casinos are got to be seen at almost every hotel, and because the New Year to just comes round the corner, the celebrations continue for the rest of the week after Christmas as well. So let this Christmas week be all about giving and sharing and finding the roots of happiness. In that way, a lot of people’s lives will surely be enriched.
Author’s Bio: Ackley Cooper Shaw is an avid traveler and loves to write reviews on festivals. In this article he gives the readers a quick peek on christmas week
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family