ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Assam Tourism Packages
Total Articles: 211
India, from a traveler’s perspective, is diverse and enigmatic with its multidimensional features. It has captured the world’s attention with its beauty, culture and specialties. One such place in India that promises to be of utmost color, beauty and serenity is the state of Assam.
The state of Assam is the gateway to the north eastern part of India. Situated at the south eastern part of the formidable Himalayas, it has got certain distinct geographical features and cultural elements. Dispur is its capital city and the city of Guwahati is its largest metropolis. It shares its territorial borders with two international neighbours (Bangladesh and Bhutan). Endowed with beautiful green meadows, rich plains, dainty hills, towering mountains and the magnificent Brahmaputra River, Assam is a place worth visiting. It is dotted with wonderful looking tea plantations and exquisite flora and fauna. The land of Assam has a pleasant climate maximum part of the year. The people are very warm and hard working here.
Assam Tourism is a flourishing industry that is still rising with every passing day. The presence of exciting wildlife resources in the dense forests that stretch for miles and miles in its sylvan surroundings is a major highlight of tourism in Assam. Cradled in the lap of nature, the famous one horned rhinoceros and other rare species of animal are found here. It is a famous destination spot not only for students, travelers and honeymooners but also for wildlife enthusiasts and nature lovers who covet for a chance to have a close encounter with the intricacies of nature.
Moreover the place is also filled with many sites of historical, religious and archaeological importance. The state of Assam is easily accessible to the rest of the world through the aerial route, the railways and other surface transports that really make it convenient to unravel the tourism destinations that are scattered everywhere.
Its string of age old traditions and rich past has significantly contributed to the flow of tourism in the state.
One of the best ways to travel across the state and enjoy what it has to offer is the host of Assam tourism packages that are easily available. They conduct trips or provide packages that are well researched and well organized. They aim to provide the tourist with the best. The popular places of interest in Assam include the Kamakhya Temple, the Nabagraha Temple, Kaziranga National Park, Pobitora Wildlife Sanctuary and Nambor Wildlife Sanctuary to name a few.
Author’s Bio:Ackley is an avid traveler and loves to write. He has penned down numerous write-ups on travelling. In this article he briefly describes the many things concerning assam tourism .
Travel Articles1. Logistical Reasons For A Wedding Shuttle Via Pittsburgh Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus
2. Joint Celebration For The Bride And Groom In A Party Bus Rental Through Phoenix
Author: john wick
3. Are You Planning To India Nepal Tour Packages?
Author: Rakesh Kumar
4. Melt The Stress Away With Honeymoon Limo Service In Gaithersburg
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
5. Easy Transportation Designation For All Bachelor And Bachelorette Party Plans With Pittsburgh Limo S
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
6. Celebrate Before Your Marry Via Party Bus Rental Dc
Author: john wick
7. Zimbabwe Travel Agency - Travel Cost Efficiently
8. Wonderful Manaslu Circuit And Tsum Valley Trekking In Nepal For 2018
Author: Landmark Discovery Treks
9. Tips To Plan A Perfect Honeymoon In Manali
Author: Solang Valley Resorts Manali
10. Take The Best Taxi Services During Winter Vacations – Om Travel
11. The Best Ways To Go Through The Northern Lights
Author: Ross Barkely
12. Hire Tullamarine Airport Transfers For A Comfortable And Safe Ride
13. Tour & Travel Company In India
Author: Services International
14. African Island Holiday Packages Can Be Customized To Meet Your Personal Preferences!
Author: Sandy Russell
15. How About Isla Espiritu Santo- A Tourist Must See
Author: Terry Neal