ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Upcoming Cars In India
Total Articles: 211
A number of cars are getting launched in India in the year 2011-2012. Few have just been launched. Few are yet to be launched. Here’s a rundown of upcoming cars in 2011
1. The Skoda Rapid- It is expected to be launched in November 2011 at an estimated price of RS 7 to Rs 10 lakhs. It is a sedan which was earlier called Rapid or Laurettea. It will be bsed on the Fabia platform and will be placed in the same segment as the volkswagon Vento.
2. The Chevrolet new MPV- General Motors will be launching this car late in 2011. The new CN-100 is likely to be priced between Rs 5-7lakh and will be manufactured in GM’s Talegaon plant. The MPV will be 7-8 seater and can be great competition for the Xylo considering its pricing.
3. Chevrolet new van is expected to be launched in late 2011 and estimated to be priced between 3 to 5 lakhs.
4. Chevrolet Sail is based on the platform of the Opal Corsa and will be lauched sometime in late 2011. It is estimated to cost between 6 to 7 lakhs
5. Land Rover Range Rover Evoque is expected in November 2011 and will be ranged between 35 to 40 lakhs. It will ofcourse enter the market in the SUV range.
6. Mahindra Mini-Xylo is expected in late 2011 and will be priced between 4 to 5 lakhs
7. Maruti Suzuki RIII- Priced between 5 to 7 lakhs it is being launched as a large car that can fit in a group of people
8. Nissan NV200 - Estimated to be priced between 5 to 8 lakhs will be launched in late 2011 and is will be a MPV
9. Skoda Fabia Scout- The estate version of the Fabia will be launched late 2011 and be priced at around 6 top 9 lakhs
10. Tata New Safari- Priced at 7 to 10 lakhs it is expected to be launched late 2011
11. Volkswagon Touareg- With a hefty price tag of 55 lakhs it will be launched in late 2011
Here are some of the upcoming cars in India in 2012
• Audi A8- It is being launched in early 2012 with an estimated cost of 1.2 crore
• Chevrolet Electric Vehicle- In tune with the Reva this vehicle bychevorlet is likely to be launched in 2012
Other new upcoming cars in India
Other cars that are being launched in India, some with facelifts, are the Fiat small Car, Hyundai Sonata, Suzuki swift desire, Renault Pulse, Skoda Yeti, Toyota Fortuner, Fiat Linea facelift, Reynold duster, Fiat Bravo, Honda CR V, Audi Q3, Honda Accord diesel, Volkswagon up, Honda civic and the Ford Fiesta Hatchback. Most of these cars are expected to be launched early 2012 and come in prices ranging from 3 lakhs for the Fiat small car to up to 28 lakhs for the Audi Q3.
Author’s Bio: Ackley has penned down different write-ups on cars. In this article he briefly describes many things concerning upcoming cars in india .
Automobiles Articles1. Detailed Guide To Wash Your Car Properly With 2 Bucket Method And Car Wash Shampoo
Author: neel patel
2. How To Choose Best Gps Anti Car Theft Device?
Author: Randeep Kumar
3. A Mobile Roadworthy Certificate Centre May Come Handy While In A Hurry
Author: Luca Curtis
4. Customised Motorcycles Give The Rider A Style Statement
Author: Levi Fysh
5. Tips To Buy A High Mileage Car
6. Importance Of Learning Through Simulators
Author: Eesha Zaveri
7. How Technology Is Changing The Teaching Techniques Today?
Author: Eesha Zaveri
8. The Used Mercedes Benz Dealers In Miami Offers Best Collection For Your Choice
9. Taking Care Of Your Sydney Trailer
10. Advices To Get Auto Financing From Car Dealership
11. Travel Bike – Folding Bike Fits For Just Any Type Of Road!
Author: Paul Pinigis
12. Top 10 Popular Upcoming Bikes In India To Launch In 2017 & 2018
Author: Adaalo India
13. Rockman - Automotive Component, Two Wheeler Parts, Alloy Wheels & Drive Chain Manufacturers In India
Author: Rockman Industries
14. Top 5 Tips For A Successful Auto Repair Service
Author: Paul Zervos
15. Raceway Kia Brings New Ownership With A Trusted Name