ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Total Articles: 211
The Mahindra Bolero is a spacious and very comfortable Multi Utility vehicle. It is ruggedly goodlooking and symbolizes durability and easy on the pocket maintenance. The various Diesel variants are - SLX, SLE, XL, XLS, MDI, DI, and VLX CRDe. These are all powered by a 2.5-litre engine.
This car comes with the unique feature of rubber flooring throughout the interior. Standard features on the Bolero would include front fog lamps and tinted window glass and also safety features like child safety locks, crumple zones, and collapsible steering. A tough built and high ground clearance makes this car ideal for Indian roads.
The Bolero SLX and DI are available in both two Wheel and four Wheel Drive. Meeting Emmission norms in compliance with BS III norms ensures reduced expenditure on maintenance too. The new design has an imposing presence. High ground clearance and its sporty look makes it a blessing for off-road driving.
The interior is roomy and spacious with ample seating for seven. The new cabin is well done; the interiors are colour coordinated and has matching upholstery. Not just in its look, this car now has an extended wheelbase too making for extra leg room and spacious seating comfort for all seven seats.
The following is an approximate idea of the cost of the Mahindra Bolero in its variants.
Mahindra Bolero DI Rs. 5,19,046
Mahindra Bolero Plus Rs. 5,42,083
Mahindra Bolero Plus AC Rs. 5,78,754
Mahindra Bolero 2011 SLE Rs. 6,17,056
Mahindra Bolero 2011 SLX Rs. 6,65,142
Mahindra Bolero VLX CRDe Rs. 6,80,505
Mahindra Bolero 2011 ZLX Rs. 6,80,920
It is one of the most successful and popular utility vehicle of the Mahindra and Mahindra Group. Robust in appearance and elegantly designed it is just perfect for Indian Roads and on dirt tracks and muddy village roads too. It is also among the best fuel efficient cars of India. This is due to the fact that the manufacturers have given it a powerful 2500 cc diesel engine with 5-speed transmission. It can go up to a maximum power of 72.5 hp at 4000 rpm.
Mahindra plans to launch its new product World SUV W201 in 2012 in India as well as globally. It will be a SUV with a V6 petrol engine. It is most likely to be priced at around 12 to 14 lakhs in the Indian market. But right now, The Bolero is here to rule the MUV segment of vehicles, wooing the world with its rugged looks, stellar performance and easy maintenance tag.
Author's Bio: Ackley has penned down different write-ups on cars.In this article he briefly describes many things concerning mahindra bolero.
Automobiles Articles1. Auto Body Shop Work Performance
Author: Rickey Gregg
2. 3 Safe Towing Tips For The Peugeot 3008
3. 4 Aussie Roads To Try In Your Skoda Kodiaq
4. Train Battery Market Worth $703.2 Million By 2025
Author: Aaron N Smith
5. A Quick Guide To Upgrading Your Bmw!
Author: Anil Patel
6. Advantages Offered By Oversize Load Trucking Companies
Author: Gabriel Fulton
7. Haggling With A Precision Jeep Butler Nj
Author: Precision Jeep
8. 4 Tips To Choose Best Car Wash Services Near You
9. Moving Forward: Corrective Steps To Obtain An Auto Loan After Rejection
Author: Wiliams Orchard
10. 4 Ways To Avoid Feelings Of Road Rage In Your Nissan X-trail
11. 49cc Motorized Bicycle: Simplifying Transportation With An Auto-mechanic Enhancer
Author: Helio Motorized Bicycles
12. The Amenities And Flexibilities Of The Premium Shuttle Services In Mandurah
Author: Max Brier
13. Get Your Car Dent Repaired By A Professional!
Author: Richard Clinton
14. Vehicle Servicing And Tuning Done Using Original Car Parts In Brisbane
Author: Levi Fysh
15. Tips To Find The Best Service Of Scrap Car Removal In Toronto