ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Total Articles: 211
The Mahindra Bolero is a spacious and very comfortable Multi Utility vehicle. It is ruggedly goodlooking and symbolizes durability and easy on the pocket maintenance. The various Diesel variants are - SLX, SLE, XL, XLS, MDI, DI, and VLX CRDe. These are all powered by a 2.5-litre engine.
This car comes with the unique feature of rubber flooring throughout the interior. Standard features on the Bolero would include front fog lamps and tinted window glass and also safety features like child safety locks, crumple zones, and collapsible steering. A tough built and high ground clearance makes this car ideal for Indian roads.
The Bolero SLX and DI are available in both two Wheel and four Wheel Drive. Meeting Emmission norms in compliance with BS III norms ensures reduced expenditure on maintenance too. The new design has an imposing presence. High ground clearance and its sporty look makes it a blessing for off-road driving.
The interior is roomy and spacious with ample seating for seven. The new cabin is well done; the interiors are colour coordinated and has matching upholstery. Not just in its look, this car now has an extended wheelbase too making for extra leg room and spacious seating comfort for all seven seats.
The following is an approximate idea of the cost of the Mahindra Bolero in its variants.
Mahindra Bolero DI Rs. 5,19,046
Mahindra Bolero Plus Rs. 5,42,083
Mahindra Bolero Plus AC Rs. 5,78,754
Mahindra Bolero 2011 SLE Rs. 6,17,056
Mahindra Bolero 2011 SLX Rs. 6,65,142
Mahindra Bolero VLX CRDe Rs. 6,80,505
Mahindra Bolero 2011 ZLX Rs. 6,80,920
It is one of the most successful and popular utility vehicle of the Mahindra and Mahindra Group. Robust in appearance and elegantly designed it is just perfect for Indian Roads and on dirt tracks and muddy village roads too. It is also among the best fuel efficient cars of India. This is due to the fact that the manufacturers have given it a powerful 2500 cc diesel engine with 5-speed transmission. It can go up to a maximum power of 72.5 hp at 4000 rpm.
Mahindra plans to launch its new product World SUV W201 in 2012 in India as well as globally. It will be a SUV with a V6 petrol engine. It is most likely to be priced at around 12 to 14 lakhs in the Indian market. But right now, The Bolero is here to rule the MUV segment of vehicles, wooing the world with its rugged looks, stellar performance and easy maintenance tag.
Author's Bio: Ackley has penned down different write-ups on cars.In this article he briefly describes many things concerning mahindra bolero.
Automobiles Articles1. Why Automobile Companies Should Tie-up With Drivekool For Rto Services
2. 2018 Best Dirt Bike For Kids Of Different Age Groups – Kids For King
Author: Kids For King
3. How To Get Your Car Ready For Summer
Author: vibhuti Chouhan
4. Rockman Moldex-carbon Composites Company In India
Author: Rockman Industries
5. How To Know Kinds Of Mechanical Repairs Done By Automobile Mechanics In Vista
Author: Andrew Raymond
6. Fleet Wraps The Best Way To Advertise Your Business
7. What Keeps Planes Up And Running
Author: Xtreme Aviation
8. Car Rental Seychelles Should Be Considered When You Are Looking Forward To Make Your Commuting Safe
Author: Jeffrey Pham
9. Your Purpose Of Usage Will Define Whether It Is Best To Choose The Cruiser Over The Touring Bike
Author: Levi Fysh
10. How To Check The First Auto Repair In Any Local Garage
Author: Mark Josesh
11. How To Know Hydraulic Hose System Design
Author: Ryan gary
12. Simulators In Mining Industry
Author: Eesha Zaveri
13. How To Manage A Down Payment For Your Next Car?
Author: Williams Orchard
14. Types Of Forklifts Their Use And Advantages
Author: Raunak Kadam
15. Why You Should Have A Portable Jump Starters For Cars – Reasons!
Author: Anthony Farinola