ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Total Articles: 211
The Mahindra Bolero is a spacious and very comfortable Multi Utility vehicle. It is ruggedly goodlooking and symbolizes durability and easy on the pocket maintenance. The various Diesel variants are - SLX, SLE, XL, XLS, MDI, DI, and VLX CRDe. These are all powered by a 2.5-litre engine.
This car comes with the unique feature of rubber flooring throughout the interior. Standard features on the Bolero would include front fog lamps and tinted window glass and also safety features like child safety locks, crumple zones, and collapsible steering. A tough built and high ground clearance makes this car ideal for Indian roads.
The Bolero SLX and DI are available in both two Wheel and four Wheel Drive. Meeting Emmission norms in compliance with BS III norms ensures reduced expenditure on maintenance too. The new design has an imposing presence. High ground clearance and its sporty look makes it a blessing for off-road driving.
The interior is roomy and spacious with ample seating for seven. The new cabin is well done; the interiors are colour coordinated and has matching upholstery. Not just in its look, this car now has an extended wheelbase too making for extra leg room and spacious seating comfort for all seven seats.
The following is an approximate idea of the cost of the Mahindra Bolero in its variants.
Mahindra Bolero DI Rs. 5,19,046
Mahindra Bolero Plus Rs. 5,42,083
Mahindra Bolero Plus AC Rs. 5,78,754
Mahindra Bolero 2011 SLE Rs. 6,17,056
Mahindra Bolero 2011 SLX Rs. 6,65,142
Mahindra Bolero VLX CRDe Rs. 6,80,505
Mahindra Bolero 2011 ZLX Rs. 6,80,920
It is one of the most successful and popular utility vehicle of the Mahindra and Mahindra Group. Robust in appearance and elegantly designed it is just perfect for Indian Roads and on dirt tracks and muddy village roads too. It is also among the best fuel efficient cars of India. This is due to the fact that the manufacturers have given it a powerful 2500 cc diesel engine with 5-speed transmission. It can go up to a maximum power of 72.5 hp at 4000 rpm.
Mahindra plans to launch its new product World SUV W201 in 2012 in India as well as globally. It will be a SUV with a V6 petrol engine. It is most likely to be priced at around 12 to 14 lakhs in the Indian market. But right now, The Bolero is here to rule the MUV segment of vehicles, wooing the world with its rugged looks, stellar performance and easy maintenance tag.
Author's Bio: Ackley has penned down different write-ups on cars.In this article he briefly describes many things concerning mahindra bolero.
Automobiles Articles1. Increasingly Stringent Fuel Efficiency Norms To Drive The Demand For Electronically Assisted Steeri
2. Advanced Technology And Growth Of The Automotive Industry Will Drive The Automotive Engine Market
3. How To Choose The Best Place To Undertake Your Car Repair?
Author: James Johnson
4. Air Pressure In Tyres-impact On Driving
Author: BK Vijay
5. Considerations To Keep In Mind Before Buying A Lube Truck For Your Business
Author: Scott Lee
6. Taking Advantage Of The Skoda Deals
Author: Daniel Skoda
7. Buying Bridgewater Cars On Sale - Bridgewater Car Sales
Author: Bridgewater Nissan
8. The Roller Conveyor Type Leads The Conveyor System Market In Food & Beverage Industry
9. Lighting To Be The Largest Application Segment Of The Glazing By Polycarbonate Material Market
10. Technological Advancements & The Growth Of The Automotive Industry Are Expected To Drive The Vehicl
11. Get An Airport Shuttle Service When You Are In A Hurry To Catch A Flight
Author: Max Brier
12. A Thin Thread Of Differentiation Between The Bobbers And Choppers
Author: Levi Fysh
13. How To Find Auto Repair Shop - It Is Very Important To Make The Right Choice
Author: Mark Josesh
14. Factors You Should Consider While Hiring A Lorry Anywhere In Bradford
Author: Emma Denton
15. Swipe & Buy: Is It Possible To Buy A Car With A Credit Card?
Author: Williams Orchard