ALL >> Travel >> View Article
The Travel Of The Xian
Total Articles: 43
Xian is one of the famous ancient capitals in the world. It is the first one in china, because it represent the century of china, and influenced many dynasties. Xian is the starting point of the Silk Road. In the ancient time, it is the century of the economy, century and politics. The Terracotta Army of Qin shows that the city has a heavy culture heritage.
As the famous ancient capital in the world, it has much tourist resources. There are about 120 mausoleums of emperors around Xian. The Terracotta Army of Qin is listed in the World Heritage List; Xian old walls are ancient ruins which are kept perfectly and grand; the famous leader who is named Liuche was buried here. The glorious of ancient Xian is famous around people. But for the Xian people, they think it is not a big city in modern time. If people want to felt its perfect, they need to deep into it. My friend told me that Xian is not beautiful just like people said; I think he is not understood the connotation actually. In the ancient town, there is a business are. People get together here to show their fashion logos. Of course, in the quiet place, the old people always taste the tea and talk their sons and daughters.
The people in the xinan are smart but not astute. In Han dynasty, they welcome to all the people from far and near. They accepted many kinds of cultural and belief of religions. Now, the people are still open-minded and honest. No matter what people and cultural could develop here. If they want to invite you to have a dish, the perfect dish will be prepared for you. Maybe the Xian people are not astute like shanghai people; they don't care about the details.
With the development of the west, Xian changes quickly. I have travelled it before. The old walls give the huge impression, they are not like the great walls, but have their characteristics. In the ancient, people had few weapons. And the door of the city wall is the only entrance. So it is very important for the rulers to protect people. The moat is the first defensive line, the hanging bridge is the only to the city. In the daytime, the bridge was put down, so people could pass through. At night, it was hanged by the gatekeeper. So it is difficult to enemy to attack.
I like this city not only about its ancient heritage but also about the people.
Tory is sitting in a commodious room full of sunshine and writing what he has experienced in online mmo games. Tory has worked in a game company for nearly two year and he is sure to provide you the best articles and WOW power leveling.
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family