ALL >> Travel >> View Article
The Travel Of The Xian
Total Articles: 43
Xian is one of the famous ancient capitals in the world. It is the first one in china, because it represent the century of china, and influenced many dynasties. Xian is the starting point of the Silk Road. In the ancient time, it is the century of the economy, century and politics. The Terracotta Army of Qin shows that the city has a heavy culture heritage.
As the famous ancient capital in the world, it has much tourist resources. There are about 120 mausoleums of emperors around Xian. The Terracotta Army of Qin is listed in the World Heritage List; Xian old walls are ancient ruins which are kept perfectly and grand; the famous leader who is named Liuche was buried here. The glorious of ancient Xian is famous around people. But for the Xian people, they think it is not a big city in modern time. If people want to felt its perfect, they need to deep into it. My friend told me that Xian is not beautiful just like people said; I think he is not understood the connotation actually. In the ancient town, there is a business are. People get together here to show their fashion logos. Of course, in the quiet place, the old people always taste the tea and talk their sons and daughters.
The people in the xinan are smart but not astute. In Han dynasty, they welcome to all the people from far and near. They accepted many kinds of cultural and belief of religions. Now, the people are still open-minded and honest. No matter what people and cultural could develop here. If they want to invite you to have a dish, the perfect dish will be prepared for you. Maybe the Xian people are not astute like shanghai people; they don't care about the details.
With the development of the west, Xian changes quickly. I have travelled it before. The old walls give the huge impression, they are not like the great walls, but have their characteristics. In the ancient, people had few weapons. And the door of the city wall is the only entrance. So it is very important for the rulers to protect people. The moat is the first defensive line, the hanging bridge is the only to the city. In the daytime, the bridge was put down, so people could pass through. At night, it was hanged by the gatekeeper. So it is difficult to enemy to attack.
I like this city not only about its ancient heritage but also about the people.
Tory is sitting in a commodious room full of sunshine and writing what he has experienced in online mmo games. Tory has worked in a game company for nearly two year and he is sure to provide you the best articles and WOW power leveling.
Travel Articles1. Advantages Of Utilizing Car Rental Service In Bhubaneswar
Author: Ori Cab
2. Get The Best Travel Experience With The Car
Author: Ori Cab
3. Best Luxury Hotels & Resorts In Nashik
Author: Soma Vine Village
4. The Slow Walk To The Aisle Celebrated Well With Limo Rental Atlanta
Author: Limo Rental Atlanta
5. Get Best Trekking Experience With Affordable Langtang Trek Tour
Author: Frolic Adventure
6. Easy Wedding Shuttle Service Via Charter Bus Rental In San Diego
Author: Hire Charter Bus
7. Visiting The Highly Crowded Place In The World
Author: ponting brown
8. Cheap Limo Service With High Wedding Quality Service
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
9. The Ultimate Reward: Super Bowl Tickets And A Dallas Coach Bus
Author: Jimmy Diesl
10. Making The Most Out Of Cairo Day Tours
Author: Ahmed Samir
11. Horsley Hills A Pleasant Climate
12. Taxi In Dehradun, Car On Rent Dehradun
13. High-end Destination Wedding Facilitation In Dc Via Charter Bus
14. Hire | Rental | Hire Services - Anythingforhire
Author: Anything For Hire
15. Regional Adventures Near Monte Vista, Colorado
Author: Mike Suthar