ALL >> Writing >> View Article
The Story Of The Disability Child
Total Articles: 43
It is a moving story what I experienced when I was a teacher.
It is unfortunate to lose the arms or the legs in the life. Because of this, we can’t do what we want to do. I recognized a little girl who was eight years old. Every day, she came to school depended on the crutch.
She was so strong and brave. I sympathize with her when I saw her dance.
“What’s your name? Which grade are you in?’ I asked. I wanted to carry her on the back to the upstairs, but she refused. “I can do that for myself.” she said, “my name is Nina, I’ in grade one.” She looked at me with the helpless and sorrowful eyes.
“Do you influence on your achievement?”
“Of course, but I like dancing so much. But I am a disability, so it is inconvenient.” She told me
“You can come with me to my office. I will teach you and tell some story for you.” I was really wanted to help her at that time, but I don’t know whether she will accept my help.
She told me:” I lost my leg when I was three years old. At that time, a truck crushed into the crowed when the children were playing. They were injured, but I was the worst, I lost my leg forever.”
I think I need to tell some stories to make her strong if I have time. I told her the story of Zhanghaidi who was very optimistic when she lost her legs, but finally she got the huge achievement because her hard working. The girl listened very carefully. She knew little by little about the important of the study. After that, she can finish the homework in time and join the activities after class. She used the crutch to walk her own way.
At children’s day, she danced in the stage. Everybody was moved because her perfect show. She cried. She got the help from the teachers and classmates when she came from the village. She was unlucky, but at same time, she was lucky. The teachers and classmates still not gave up her. She felt the warm in the human world.
We cannot just rely on the legs and arms; we also need to get the health mind and strong willpower. If people not have a strong heart, he will never stand up if he fallen down. I hope everyone could have a nice life.
Tory likes playing online games, so he enters into a game company to work. He can find many interesting things and WOW powerleveling there.
Writing Articles1. Policy Reset Needed To Curb Fuel Prices
Author: Jill Clevenger
2. 10 Vital Tips To Write A Great Cover Letter
Author: Freya Stewart
3. Pros And Cons Of Advertising In Rapid Metro
Author: Kelly Sanchez
4. Practical Online Dissertation Help To Write A Great Business Dissertation On Time
Author: Eva Vosper
5. Reputed Writers Are All Set To Work On College Essay Writing Service
Author: Evans Obusi
6. About Customer Care Number
7. Cost Of Destination Wedding In Udaipur
Author: Daniel Royale
8. Appmason Studios Inc.– Offering Technological Solutions To Enterprise, Startups And Small Businesses
9. A Quick Look At The Emerging Dissertation Writing Service For Students In Uk
Author: Michale Jones
10. Why You Should Stop Multitasking | People Think
Author: Kunal Paul
11. How To Plan And Work On Multiple Assignments Simultaneously
Author: Tiana Crush
12. How To Plan Your Success In Essays
Author: Tiana Crush
13. How To Choose Best Assignment Writing Service In Uk
14. Blockchain Consulting & Development Ismoip Digital
Author: Ismoip Digital
15. Tips For Successfully Putting Yourself ‘out There’ As An Entrepreneur