ALL >> Writing >> View Article
The Formation And Development Of Chinese Tea Culture
Total Articles: 43
China is first one to discover, use and cultivate the tea tree. So we can say that China is the hometown of the tea. The tea was discovered and used by the people have a long history. Chinese people pay attention to taste when they drink the tea. “Taste tea” not stand for distinguish the quality, but to appreciate the delight of life. We need to find a clean, comfortable and quite place to taste.
China has a long history and is the state of ceremonies. So when the guests are invited, the host must make a cup of tea for them. It means respect and polite. I like the green tea best, because of its good-smelling. Maybe the foreigners cannot bear the taste of them, but if they persist to drink them for three month, I think they will love it.
With the development of material civilization and spiritual civilization, the Chinese tea culture changed too. At this new age, the connotation of the tea culture was enlarged, extended and created. The technology made tea mellower and sweet, the media made the people know the better of the Chinese tea culture; the wide and opened markets let people buy the fresh tea in time. In china, almost families drink the tea. With the development of the life level, an induction cooker which made the tea specially is used by the people. It is very popular around the families. They just need a few of time to make teas.
At spring and Autumn Period and Warring States, people chew the tea to taste the juice. In the course of time, chewing tea has become a hobby of human beings. A few years later, people clean the fresh leaves and then cook them. Although it is tasted very bitter, it is good for people’s health. So it is beginning of the tea which will to be beverage.
At the period of Qin dynasty, simple processing of the tea has appeared. The teas were smashed and then deposited them in the dry place. When people want to drink them, they need to mix the oranges and ginger into them. At this time, the tea not only is a beverage but also to be a drug.
When I was very young, my grandma put the red tea in water, then added the eggs and many kinds of flavorings into them. One hour later, I can eat the delicious eggs. I still remember the flavor, and never forget them.
Tory likes playing online games, so he enters into a game company to work. He can find many interesting things and rs gold there.
Writing Articles1. Muharram/ashura In India
2. Narendra Modi Astrological Predictions 2019 Astro-analysis Of Modi’s Horoscope
3. 10 Vital Tips To Write A Great Cover Letter
Author: Freya Stewart
4. Pros And Cons Of Advertising In Rapid Metro
Author: Kelly Sanchez
5. How Is Helpmetry Different From Other Crowdfunding Websites Like Kickstarter In India?
6. Reasons Why A Professional And Affordable Translation Service Is Ideal
Author: Sunil Mishra
7. Electric Trucks Market – A Long Road Ahead
Author: Electric Trucks Market
8. Practical Online Dissertation Help To Write A Great Business Dissertation On Time
Author: Eva Vosper
9. Reputed Writers Are All Set To Work On College Essay Writing Service
Author: Evans Obusi
10. About Customer Care Number
11. How To Create Latest Technology News
Author: Kelly Sanchez
12. Factors That Distinguish Academic Writing With Business Writing
Author: Rony Sneijder
13. How To Write Proposals That Win Government Contracts
14. Planning To Visit Spinalonga? Unknown Facts About Spinalonga
Author: Anna Giakoumaki
15. Cost Of Destination Wedding In Udaipur
Author: Daniel Royale