ALL >> Entertainment >> View Article
Be Ready To Get Astonished By Peter Kay Shows
Total Articles: 407
At the start of his career journey he entered the ‘So You Think You’re Funny’ contest in the 1997. In the 1998 he got his break in stand up comedy in the Edinburgh Fringe Festival. For his performance he even got nominated for the Perrier Award. In 1999 he toured North West of England for which the Peter Kay tickets were completely sold out. This tour included venues with more than 3000 seats. In 2000 he became a well known name in the main stream after his show Live at the Top of the Tower was promoted well. This video was filmed at the Blackpool Tower. During this span he even appeared in several chat shows like Parkinson and also Friday Night with Jonathan Ross.
That Peter Kay Thing was shown in the year 2000 which contained a set of six documentaries which were spoofs. All the main characters in each of documentaries were played by Kay himself. The narrator of this series was Andrew Sachs. Most of the situations in the series were inspired from the real experiences in Peter’s life. One of the notable themes noticed in every episode was that in each of the episodes a reference was made to a girl who was supposedly in coma since the Halloween. In the Club, The Ice Cream Man Cometh, Eyes Down, Lonely at the Top and Leonard are some of the episodes of this series.
Peter Kay's Phoenix Nights was another show for which Kay had written for 12 episodes. This show was basically about a club of working men. This British sitcom was even nominated for BAFTA and it won the People's Choice Award at British Comedy Awards held in 2002. This show was aired in 2001 and 2002. Peter Kay also starred in the series and the songs of the show are written by him and Tony Baker. This show is considered as a spin- off of his previous show That Peter Kay Thing. This show was an instant hit with the public as almost the whole of the cast was made of stand- up comics. ‘Max & Paddy's Road to Nowhere’ was a spin –off of Phoenix Nights.
His newest show was ‘Peter Kay's Britain's Got the Pop Factor... and Possibly a New Celebrity Jesus Christ Soapstar Superstar Strictly on Ice’ was directed created, produced and written by him. He even starred in this British comedy as Geraldine McQueen. This was like a show within a show. This show was basically a parody of the various talent shows that are shown on TV like X- Factor, Pop Idol, Britain’s Got Talent and several others. This was the first show that Peter had produced for four years.
For more information visit: http://www.peterkayticketsonline.co.uk/
Entertainment Articles1. Learn Why Professional Wedding Photographer Is Important For Wedding Photos
Author: steve robert
2. Proslideshow Modular Was Released By Pixel Film Studios For Fcpx
3. A Beautiful Wedding Starts With A Beautiful Wedding Decoration
Author: Assadullah Haroon
4. The Big Bang Theory' Might Wrap After Season 12 | Xtrascoop
5. Dr. Chiufang Hwang Chronicles Immersion Into 60s Southern Black Culture In Finding Janine
Author: 1888 PressRelease
6. Famous & Top Indian Astrologer In Toronto, Vancouver, Surrey, Canada
Author: Astrologer Vikramji
7. 7 Book Of Moses Money Spell
Author: Dharmesh Patel
8. How To Select A Party Location?
Author: Fun Times Wine and Paint Lounge
9. Global Home Entertainment Devices Market Share
10. Great Gatsby Party Entertainment Can Add Versatility To Your Party
11. Music Promotion Techniques On Soundcloud
Author: Easton Smith
12. Considering Which Lego Sets To Buy?
13. How A Professional Photographer Can Make Your New Year Memorable
Author: Sam Crawford
14. Concert Stage: 5 Most Amazing And Expensive Stages Assembled
Author: Phillipa James
15. 5 Examples Of Amazing Stage Design Using Led Screen
Author: Phillipa James