ALL >> Family >> View Article
Invader Pest Management A Phoenix Pest Control Company That Cares
Total Articles: 37
Invader Pest Management is a family owned and operated business that has worked hard to earn an excellent reputation for exceptional customer service and effective pest control while not compromising in their commitment for responsible environmental stewardship. Invader has a great love for Arizona and their customers – this connection to the community is what prompted them to pursue planet friendly methods and treatments of Phoenix pest control.
Traditional pest control services have relied solely on harsh chemicals to eradicate pests in homes and commercial properties, but through research and training, Invader has learned that there are many effective ways to treat bug and rodent infestations without using harmful methodology and products. Even stubborn, invasive pests like termites and carpenter ants respond to the more eco-friendly methods used by Invader.
Invader Pest Management has developed a three tier green pest control program that can be tailored to meet the specific needs of each individual homeowner or business owner.
- The first tier is our comprehensive Integrated Pest Management (IPM) program which is the foundation upon which all our services are built on and primarily is a preventative program designed to keep the bugs from ever taking up residence in or around your home or business.
- The second tier chooses to make the addition of a combination of low impact products and organic compounds when treatment of pests is found to be necessary.
- The third tier is our all green program, this program is a 100% IPM program with heavy reliance on inspection, sanitation recommendations, exclusion services to reduce possible pest entry, cultural and mechanical pest control means and as a last resort we will only utilize exempt materials including mostly organic materials. This is an ideal program for families who would normally choose to do without pest control due to possible pesticide concerns for any reason, however primarily medical concerns associated with pesticides for a family member. This third tier is not for everyone, especially those who have a zero tolerance for pests, but for those who desperately need some pest control measures, and have no other choices, Invader Pest Management is one of the few companies to offer a program that will bring relief from pests with the lowest risk from pesticide usage.
Invader Pest Management has earned many accolades for its excellence in customer service and the Better Business Bureau recognizes it as an accredited business. It is a member of the Arizona Pest Professional Organization, the Pesticide Environmental Stewardship Program, and the National Pest Management Association. It has earned the coveted Quality Pro certification, Quality Pro Schools and GreenPro Certifications from the National Pest Management Association. Invader Pest Management is particularly proud of the Quality Pro School certification as it helps in promoting Integrated Pest Management in the private and public school sectors, and as our children are being taught to become better stewards of our environment, they also see the schools taking sustainable action in line with the curriculum.
You can find out more about Invader Pest Management and their green pest control programs by visiting their website at www.invader.net. You’ll find a listing of the services offered, the community programs the company subscribes to, and awards they’ve won. You can also call to speak with an agent 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This is a great service for people that work second or third shift; and you’ll be very pleased with the fast turn-around time for questions or requests.
Whether you’re a homeowner or a business owner, if you need a Phoenix exterminator or a pest exterminator in Glendale, AZ. Invader Pest Management is a company you can trust with your home. Why not give them a call and request your free inspection and quote, today?
Article Source: Invader.net
Family Articles1. The Online Project Management Tools Can Help The Project Manager In Successfully Handling The Projec
2. What' Do We Need To Know About Alzheimer's Disease?
Author: kankei Care
3. Common Skin Problems And Newborn Skin Care Tips
4. Take A Break From Your Responsibilities By Availing Respite Care Sunshine Coast Services
5. Why Do Seniors Injure Themselves More As They Age?
Author: David DuPont
6. How Can A Ca Live-in Care Agency Help?
Author: Gabriel Fulton
7. The Home Care Sunshine Coast Offer Best Services For The Elders To Lead A Quality Lifestyle
8. Avail Home Care Sunshine Coast Services To Take Care Of Your Elders
9. What To Look In A Mail Order Brides Online? More Information For You To Find Out Here!
10. 7 Powerful Ways To Program Love To Children
11. All You Should Know About Making Donations To The Ngos In India
12. Avail Home Care Sunshine Coast Services To Offer Quality Lifestyle For Your Elders
13. Relationship Therapy Nederland Can Help You Understand Your Loved Ones In A Better Way!
Author: Angelika Matthias
14. Avail 24 Hour Care Sunshine Coast Services To Look After Your Elders At Home
15. Top Tips To Help Seniors Have A Happy Holiday Season
Author: Sudhir Singh