ALL >> General >> View Article
Honeymoon In Darjeeling Is All About Love And Luxe
Total Articles: 211
Honeymoon, that magical time in one’s life when one breathes by one’s faith in happily ever after. And the perfect honeymoon may just add that smooth touch of memories which will really be treasured happily ever after. But then for dreams to become reality there is a lot of planning and preparation and thoughtful consideration to be given. To the venue, the hotel, the site seeing and the shopping. Of course, what honeymoon can be complete without the shy acquisitions of a new wife and the proud flaunt of the groom. And there comes the tricky part for a honeymoon needs to a perfect blend of it all.
Now consider a small quaint hill station, around 650 kms from the city of Kolkata. Pristine, unspoilt, picture postcard perfect, not the routine busy town but a relaxed laid back set up. Darjeeling referred to as ‘The Queen of hills’ with the majestic Kanchenjunga range at its backdrop is just the perfect set up for a honeymoon trip. First, second or even a third honeymoon, the spirit of that place just ignites romance. You can almost touch it, the pulsating throb of hearts as they meet across the mall road, the soft touch of fingers as you take a toy train ride, the clinging need as fear and excitement grip you at the ropeway, yes a honeymoon in Darjeeling provides you with the opportunity to create ever after memories. And the best part is that it comes well equipped with budget, decent as well as quality hotels. So you have a warm comfortable stay no matter what your budget be. Then there is shopping, the small outlets spread in a row up and down the mall area gives you a glimpse into the wonderful hill flavor. Whether it be clothes, or shoes or trinkets. And for a feel of true shopping go across the border to the “Pashupati Market”. And splurge on goods and items at half their actual price.
A honeymoon in Darjeeling is the perfect eclectic mix between romance, adventure and relaxation. Site seeing during the day and retire early into your hotel room for the perfect evening. And if it’s the winters that you choose to make your trip, then enjoy the blaze of a bonfire as you slowly unwind and relax. And if you are the kind that loves to experiment with food, then don’t miss out on the authentic “gorkha” food at small eating joints. You may need to ask the locals to locate such joints, but the momos will be simply to die for and if you are even braver then try their local thali. The taste of chicken curry will linger in your mouth for a long time to come.
Author's Bio: Ackley has written various articles on Indian honeymoon destinations. In this write-up he briefly tells us about Honeymoon in Darjeeling.
General Articles1. Weed For Sale Online
2. 4 Most Important Tips For Fire Safety – The Safety Master
3. Why Investing In Promotional Bluetooth Speakers Is A Great Idea?
Author: Neo Martin
4. Digital And Screen Printing In Dubai, Lanyard Printing In Sharjah
6. How To Become A Profitable Magnesium Oxide Manufacturer?
Author: hu Allen
7. Purchase A Good Quality Stroller For Your Large Dog!
8. Get Instant Information Technology Assignment Help From Experts
9. Popular Elements Of Jewelry This Year@thereal.su
10. Personality Customization Pk Product Diamond Jewelry Who Will Win@thereal.su
11. Buy Brand Diamond Ring The Uneconomic@thereal.su
12. Watch Has Several Important Considerations In Process Indicators@thereal.su
13. Graff Diamonds Of Wang Xin Wrist Watch@thereal.su
14. The Home Inspection Nyc Can Help To Maintain Good Living Conditions In Your Home
15. Wodurch Die Armreifen Wu's Farbenfrohes Kleid Schmeicheln