ALL >> Entertainment >> View Article
A Brief History Of 3d Tv Channel
Total Articles: 211
A 3D television (3D-TV) can simply be explained as “a television set that employs the techniques of 3D presentation, such as multi-view capture, stereoscopic capture, or 2D-plus-depth etc.” This write-up gives you some information about the 3D TV channel.
o There are quite a lot of techniques that are used to generate and put on view the 3D moving pictures. The necessary prerequisite is to “exhibit the offset images that are filtered independently to the left and right eye.”
o The 3D-ready TV sets are those that can function both in 2D mode as well as in 3D mode in combination with a “set-top-box” and an “LCD shutter glass”. Some of the well known companies for this 3D TV sets are Panasonic, Samsung, Philips, Mitsubishi etc.
Some details regarding the history of 3D TV channel:
o Starting in the year 2008, the 3D programming is a broadcast on the “Japanese cable channel BS 11” more or less four times per day.
o The “Cablevision” commenced a 3D version of its MSG channel on in the year 2010 in the month of March, and it was accessible only to the Cablevision subscribers on channel 1300. The channel is out-and-out principally for the ‘sports broadcasts, including MSG's 3D broadcast of a New York Rangers-New York Islanders game.
o On 24 May 2010 was the initial Australian program screen in high-definition 3D for the “Fox Sports” coverage of the soccer game in Australia-New Zealand.
o Previously in the year (2010) the Imax, Discovery Communications and Sony publicized the plans to instigate a 3D TV channel in the US.
o Starting on 1 January 2010, SKY 3D, was the world's opening 3D channel, “that started in broadcasting to nationwide in the South Korea by using the “Korea Digital Satellite Broadcasting”. The channel's catchphrase is "World No.1 3D Channel".
o At Brazil the “Rede TV” was the first earthly television to broadcast the 3D signal without any restraint for all the 3D enabled viewers on May 21st.
o There are quite a lot of other European pay-TV set of connections who are also planning for the 3D TV channels and a few of them are in progress for the test broadcasting on additional Astra satellites.
Author's Bio: Ackley is an avid 3D technology fan. He writes about 3D TV, 3d tv channel, 3D glasses and basically everything related to 3D revolution.
Entertainment Articles1. How Sonali Bendre Revealed News Of Her Cancer To Her Son Ranveer
Author: Kelly Sanchez
2. Hire Best Austin Party Bands To Add High Energy Entertainment To Your Celebrations
3. Make Corporate Events Impressive And Successful By Choosing The Right Corporate Events Hall
Author: Assadullah Haroon
4. How Safe Are Amusement Park Rides
Author: Navneet Kumar
5. What Makes Party Photo Booth A Must-have At Wedding?
Author: Robert Batson
6. Corporate Entertainment Kzn
Author: Corporate Entertainment KZN
7. Kolkata Independent Model Girls
Author: Jenny Gupta
8. Dhadak Whatsapp Video Status Download - Jhanvi And Ishaan Movie Video Songs
Author: ruhi 1 mishra
9. Sacred Games Review: How Does Netflix's First Indian Original Series Fare?
Author: amar kayam
10. Awesome Ways To Use Augmented Reality In Businesses
Author: andrew scanta
11. All You Need To Know About The Ar Emojis
Author: andrew scanta
12. Rock Your Next Home Party With Retro Jukeboxes!
Author: Laurie Hekeik
13. Look What Kind Of Men Do Strippers Desire?
Author: Ashley Jennifer
14. The Homemaker By Urvashi Kumar Trikha
Author: Urvashi Kumar Trikha
15. Artist And Celebrities Is Here To Help You Chart Out Your Dream Event!
Author: Artists Celebrities