ALL >> System-Network-Administration >> View Article
A+ Certification Exam
Total Articles: 286
A+ certification exam
Also, most legacy support questions have been excluded. The existing CompTIA A+ 600 series exams remain relevant and are in use by organizations and educational institutions throughout the world.
The has been designed for professionals who analyze the business requirements. The autor devote herself to research the problems and knowledge of IT Certification.If you have any questions about mcp,you can comments on the article the autor publiced.
220-701 exam,A+ Exams,CompTIA A+ certification
The A+ certification exam was developed in 1993. There have been four versions of the A+ Exams, the 1993, 2003, 2006, and 2009 objectives, which are broken down into two separate exams. Successful completion earns a designation as a "CompTIA Certified Computer Technician".The 2003 objectives contained the A+ Core Hardware Exam and the A+ Core Operating System Technologies Exam, and were retired on June 30, 2007. The 2006 objectives require that a candidate successfully pass the A+ Essentials and one elective: IT technician, remote support technician, or depot technician. The 2009 certification requires passing two exams: Essentials and Practical Application.
The 220-601 Exam is intended for information technology professionals who have the equivalent of 500 hours of hands on experience. The exams are computer based and composed of multiple choice questions, of which there may be more than one correct answer. Over 800,000 people have earned the A+ credential worldwide, to date.
Topics of the Essentials/Core examination include practical computer repair, including the installation . The focus of the exam is not theory, but practice. Sometimes graphics are used in CompTIA A+ certification questions. Topics included in the Operating Systems Exam include memory management, configuration files, and historical operating environments rather than newer, cutting edge technologies.
In September 2006, the CompTIA A+ test was updated so that the test taker must take the CompTIA A+ Essentials (220-601) test along with one of three other tests (220-602, 220-603, or 220-604). Each of these elective exams offers candidates the opportunity to specialize their A+ certification to match their desired career path.
With the introduction of the 2006 A+ exam, candidates were offered a grace period whereby both the 2003 and 2006 versions were available. As of June 2007, the 2003 version of exams is no longer available In some countries, the grace period was extended to December 2007. The 2003 version was also extended in cases where the A+ certification exam was included in a course of study. Also, most legacy support questions have been excluded. The existing CompTIA A+ 600 series exams remain relevant and are in use by organizations and educational institutions throughout the world. The regular, non-academic English version of these exams will retire in the U.S. and Canada on February 28, 2010. The educational versions of these exams (JK0-601, JK0-602, JK0-603 and JK0-604), as well as the German, Korean, Arabic, Chinese and Japanese translations of the 220-601 through 220-701 exam CompTIA A+ exams, will remain in the market for use until August 31, 2010.
System/Network Administration Articles1. Best Places To Buy Backconnect Proxy
2. The Application Delivery Network Load Balancer Market Supercharge Your Network To
Author: Pamela Sun
3. Avanu Webmux Application Delivery Load Balancing Solution
Author: Pamela Sun
4. Conflict In The Workplace: A Waste Of Time & Energy
Author: Nick Wells
5. Get Asset Management Solution Software
Author: Shophia Pena
6. Digital Library Management System - A Collection Of Content In Digital Format
Author: Anika Ahuja
7. How To Choose Employee Performance Software
Author: Engagedly Inc
8. Ccnp Training, Cisco Certified Network Professional Security Training Hyderabad - Golarsnetworks
9. Croyant Software Technologies |smart Choice For Your Business , Call Us: 7036775091
Author: sales Croyanttech
10. Ensure Better Economical End User Experience With Snmp
Author: James J. Adams
11. Browser Support Phone Number+1-844-622-1670
Author: Brendan Diamond
12. Guidelines Of Enhanced Cybersecurity And It Security Services
13. Why Custom Mobile App Development Service In Texas Is The Best Bet
14. Check Server Health Using Snmp - In Search Of The Preeminent Tools
Author: James J. Adams
15. Want Enhanced Business Communication? Make Use Of Hosted Voip Telephony
Author: Hosted VoIP, Vertical Telephone System