ALL >> Business >> View Article
5 Reasons Why Smes Benefit From Invoice Finance
Total Articles: 197
Running a small or medium-sized business can often involve a difficult balancing act. Unlike larger corporations, you probably won’t have the luxury of a dedicated financial department, leaving you with the burden of chasing up customer debts, managing your employee wages and numerous other concerns that take precious time and resources away from the front-line management of your business.
Invoice factoring is a process by which invoices for payment for goods or services you provide to your customers are issued as payable to a factoring or finance company. An agreed percentage advance against the invoice total is then made payable to you straight away by the finance company, who will collect customer debts and pay you the balance minus an agreed service charge.
There are numerous advantages for SMEs, particularly in a challenging economic climate where smooth cash-flow is more crucial than ever.
- Release cash quickly – Most reputable invoice finance companies can provide you with 90% of the sales value of your invoices within 24-72 hours. This means you’re not left waiting around for individual invoices to trickle in, leaving you with the funds you need to successfully develop your business.
- Free up your time – With an Invoice finance company chasing up your customer debts on your behalf, you have more time to focus on the front-line management of your business.
- Reduce administration overheads – By simplifying your financial incomings and outgoings, Invoice Factoring allows you to cut back on the time and resources needed to administrate the financial management of your company, saving you money and allowing you to run your company more effectively.
- An alternative to a traditional bank loan – Invoice Finance isn’t the same as taking out an overdraft or a business loan. Your credit lines automatically grow with your business, without the need for you to negotiate new terms.
- Develop your business – Many companies who use invoice factoring services see a significant increase in their turnover. A major invoice finance company should be well placed to release more funds to you as your company grows.
Whether your annual turnover is £500,000 or £50 million, a reputable invoice finance company could have a major impact on the success of your company. Make sure you do your research though, and only put your trust in a fully accredited, trustworthy brand name. It could be the best decision you ever make for your business.
Hitachi Capital Invoice Finance is a division of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC, part of Hitachi Ltd, one of the most respected business finance groups. Based in Telford and Goring, it is one of the fastest growing companies; providing confidential invoice discounting and reputable and reliable invoice factoring for small to medium sized businesses through to corporate multi-nationals.
Business Articles1. Best Lawn Mowing Maitland - Fox Mowing Nsw
Author: Gerry Caxton
2. Older Video Tapes Can Be Easily Played In New Players
3. Hiring A Professional For Creating Digital Videos
4. Best App To Buy Stocks
Author: Ahrvo Web
5. Btech Admissions, Eligibility, Fee & Placements
6. Accommodation And Tourist Activities
7. Great Things About Solar Equipment Leasing
Author: Ross Barkely
8. חיתוך בירושלים
Author: DOMER YAK
9. How To Reach Your Target Audience
Author: For more details on our products and services, ple
10. The India Top Education Blogs
Author: Education Portal
11. Kellyville General Practitioner
Author: Dinh Nguyen
12. How To Choose & Install Hardwood Floors
Author: Barry’s My Carpet Inc. is a family owned and opera
13. Hajj Packages With Shifting And Non Shifting Hotels
Author: Hafiz Ibrahim
14. Three Effective Business Communication Skills You Must Master
Author: christopher kaspar
15. Aumazing Community - Strength In Numbers Part - I
Author: visit us at fitness center boston, back bay best r