ALL >> System-Network-Administration >> View Article
Total Articles: 256
You create RSoP queries by first creating an RSoP query console and then configuring the RSoP query by using the Resultant Set Of Policy Wizard. You can also create an RSoP query from the Active Directory Users And Computers console (for domains, OUs, computer accounts, and user accounts) or the Active Directory Sites And Services console (for sites). However, if you create an RSoP query from the Active Directory Users And Computers or Active Directory Sites And Services consoles, you must remember to save the query to 220-702 exam Tools for the query to be available on the Admin?istrative Tools menu.
To create an RSoP query with the Resultant Set Of Policy Wizard Logging mode, com?plete the following steps:
1.Click Start, and then click Run.
2.In the Run dialog box, type name in the Open box, and then click OK.
3.In the MMC, from the File menu, click Add/Remove Snap-In.
4.In the Add/Remove Snap-In dialog box, click Add.
5.In the Add Standalone Snap-In dialog box, select Resultant Set Of Policy, click Add, and then click Close.
6.In the Add/Remove Snap-In dialog box, click OK.
7.In the MMC, right-click the Resultant Set Of Policy icon on the a 220-701 RSoP Wizard console, and then select Generate RSoP Data.
8.In the Welcome To The Resultant Set Of Policy Wizard page, click Next.On the Mode Selection page, shown in Figure 11-1, select Logging Mode, then
On the Computer Selection page in the Resultant Set Of Policy Wizard, shown in Figure 11-2, select This Computer, or to search for a different computer, click Another Computer, and then click Browse to select the appropriate computer. If you want to display user policy settings only, click the Do Not Display Policy Settings For The Selected Computer In the Results check box. Click Next.
On the User Selection page, shown in Figure 11-3, select Current User to view policy settings for the current user, or to search for a different user, click Select A Specific User, and select a user in the list. If you want to display computer policy settings only, click the Do Not Display User Policy Settings In the Results check box. Click Next.
On the Summary Of Selections page, shown in Figure 11-4, review your selections. Click Next.
13.On the Completing The Resultant Set Of Policy Data Wizard page, click Finish.
14.The RSoP console opens. Click the folders in the a+ exam papers console tree to view the data in the details pane.
System/Network Administration Articles1. Top Sap Fico Training Institutes In Hyderabad | Sieve Software
2. Integrated Systems Market Size, Trends, Competitive Strategies And Forecasts, 2016 To 2024
Author: Hexa Research
3. Managed Security Guards Are Making Our Businesses Safer
Author: Unknown Member
4. Ccna Exam Information And Overview For 2018
5. Sage 50 Cannot Communicate With Your Email Program
Author: Nency Willims
6. Information Technology Assistance Makes It Management A Delightful And Also Productive Process
7. Linksys Re7000, The Best Wi-fi Range Extender
Author: pinkesh tomar
8. 1000ft Promises To Ease Out Hectic Computing Operations
Author: Shane Warne
9. Get Your Entertainment Like Never Before With Fiber Optic Internet Providers
10. Stay Tuned With The Best Broadband In Mumbai
11. The Best And Unlimited Plans With Our Broadband To Get The Best Of Everything
12. Make A Creative Venture With Is Us
13. Enhance The Quality Of Life With The Best Internet Service Provider
14. Understanding Cloud Computing In It Support In Miami
Author: ITSupport Managers
15. Why Is Hotel Bandwidth Management Important?