ALL >> System-Network-Administration >> View Article
Total Articles: 256
You are a network administrator for City MCITP: Server Administrator as described in Chapters 5, 6, and 7. The company has a single domain with eight OUs directly subordinate to the domain. The company has five locations: Main, North, South, East, and West. All of the computer and user accounts for each location are in their respective OUs. All locations are connected to the Main site using Tl lines (previously many of these connections were 56 Kbps dial-up). The North, South, East, and West locations are all configured as Active Directory sites named North_Site, South_Site, East_Site, and West_Site, respectively. Each site has between 100 and 150 network users and computers, as shown in Figure 9-16.
Each site also has one domain controller. Each site's domain controller is also config-ured as a DNS server and global catalog server.
Your manager, Dragan Tomic, was promoted from Network Operations Manager to Chief Information Officer (CIO). You are now the Network Operations Manager. This means you are in charge of the network administration team, which includes ccna boot camp seven other administrators. Wei Yu and Zheng Mu are administrators for the Operations OU. Ben Smith manages the Human Resources, Accounting, and Contractors OUs. The other administrators are Jim Kim (North_Site), Vamsi Kuppa (West_Site), Michael Hummer (South_Site), and Don Funk (East_Site).
When you assign a permission to a security principal for access to an object and that security principal is a member of a group to which you assigned a different permission, the security principal's permissions are the combination of the assigned security principal and group permissions.
The Delegation Of Control Wizard is provided to automate and simplify the process of setting administrative permissions for a domain, OU, or container.
An assignment of administrative responsibility that allows users without administrative credentials to complete specific administrative tasks or to manage specific directory objects. Responsibility is assigned through membership in a security group, the Delegation Of Control Wizard, or Group Policy settings.
On domain controllers running Windows Server 2003, a method of determining the scope of authentication between two forests joined by a forest trust or two domains joined by an external trust 70-685. With these selective taists, you can make flexible forest- or domain-wide access control decisions.
System/Network Administration Articles1. Top Sap Fico Training Institutes In Hyderabad | Sieve Software
2. Integrated Systems Market Size, Trends, Competitive Strategies And Forecasts, 2016 To 2024
Author: Hexa Research
3. Managed Security Guards Are Making Our Businesses Safer
Author: Unknown Member
4. Ccna Exam Information And Overview For 2018
5. Sage 50 Cannot Communicate With Your Email Program
Author: Nency Willims
6. Information Technology Assistance Makes It Management A Delightful And Also Productive Process
7. Linksys Re7000, The Best Wi-fi Range Extender
Author: pinkesh tomar
8. 1000ft Promises To Ease Out Hectic Computing Operations
Author: Shane Warne
9. Get Your Entertainment Like Never Before With Fiber Optic Internet Providers
10. Stay Tuned With The Best Broadband In Mumbai
11. The Best And Unlimited Plans With Our Broadband To Get The Best Of Everything
12. Make A Creative Venture With Is Us
13. Enhance The Quality Of Life With The Best Internet Service Provider
14. Understanding Cloud Computing In It Support In Miami
Author: ITSupport Managers
15. Why Is Hotel Bandwidth Management Important?