ALL >> System-Network-Administration >> View Article
Total Articles: 256
You are a network administrator for City MCITP: Server Administrator as described in Chapters 5, 6, and 7. The company has a single domain with eight OUs directly subordinate to the domain. The company has five locations: Main, North, South, East, and West. All of the computer and user accounts for each location are in their respective OUs. All locations are connected to the Main site using Tl lines (previously many of these connections were 56 Kbps dial-up). The North, South, East, and West locations are all configured as Active Directory sites named North_Site, South_Site, East_Site, and West_Site, respectively. Each site has between 100 and 150 network users and computers, as shown in Figure 9-16.
Each site also has one domain controller. Each site's domain controller is also config-ured as a DNS server and global catalog server.
Your manager, Dragan Tomic, was promoted from Network Operations Manager to Chief Information Officer (CIO). You are now the Network Operations Manager. This means you are in charge of the network administration team, which includes ccna boot camp seven other administrators. Wei Yu and Zheng Mu are administrators for the Operations OU. Ben Smith manages the Human Resources, Accounting, and Contractors OUs. The other administrators are Jim Kim (North_Site), Vamsi Kuppa (West_Site), Michael Hummer (South_Site), and Don Funk (East_Site).
When you assign a permission to a security principal for access to an object and that security principal is a member of a group to which you assigned a different permission, the security principal's permissions are the combination of the assigned security principal and group permissions.
The Delegation Of Control Wizard is provided to automate and simplify the process of setting administrative permissions for a domain, OU, or container.
An assignment of administrative responsibility that allows users without administrative credentials to complete specific administrative tasks or to manage specific directory objects. Responsibility is assigned through membership in a security group, the Delegation Of Control Wizard, or Group Policy settings.
On domain controllers running Windows Server 2003, a method of determining the scope of authentication between two forests joined by a forest trust or two domains joined by an external trust 70-685. With these selective taists, you can make flexible forest- or domain-wide access control decisions.
System/Network Administration Articles1. Nsa Expands Its Role In The Infor Partner Network
Author: Neil Smilowitz
2. What Drives The Global Distributed Antenna Systems Market?
Author: Andrew Thomas
3. Which Internet Service Provider Offers The Best Internet Plan In Canada, Ontario?
Author: CanNet Telecom Inc.
4. Ethical Hacking Course | Hacking Course
Author: rekha ydv
5. What Is A Home Security Systems Melbourne Services And How It Works?
6. How Important Sevenmonies Managed Service Providers Are To Scale Your Business
7. Data Center Security: Controlling Possible Threats
Author: Insights Success
8. How Do Warehousing Companies In India Help Businesses?
Author: kumar ram
9. Sas Program And Its Diverse Features
Author: Adela Armstrong
10. Why Should I Install Security Systems Melbourne In Business?
11. Migration From On-premise Application To Aws Public Cloud
Author: Connectio It Pvt Ltd
12. Cloud Computing Can Make You More Secure
Author: Connectio It Pvt Ltd
13. Bitdefender Family Pack - Reviews, Specification, Pricing, Download
Author: Steves k
14. Things You Should Remember While Installation Of Cctv Cameras At The Hotel
Author: Emily Thomas
15. Insulating Rubber Mats - Importance And Advantages
Author: Aayush Kejriwal