ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Tea In Darjeeling
Total Articles: 45
The hectic day has come to an end and now you need some relaxation; what could be better than having a cup of flavoured tea in Darjeeling! For that cup of tea you don’t have to take the next train or flight to Darjeeling; you can relax while the water boils in your kitchen and the aroma of Darjeeling tea relaxes your mind. And when you take a sip of that energetic drink you would definitely feel that you are having a cup of tea in Darjeeling!
For this experience you need the right idea about the teas and flavours from Darjeeling. Let’s start the tête-à-tête; so if you are willing to experience the fun of having tea in Darjeeling sitting at your home then look for that unique flavour found only in the finest two leaf and the bud plucked carefully. It is the Muscatel flavour which is not available in any other teas in India. The first flush harvested in spring is preferred by the tea lovers for its mild and flowery aroma. The second flush, harvested in June is a good start for beginners; since it is stronger in flavour.
Darjeeling Tea has achieved a prestigious position in India and all over the world for its delicate and mesmerizing flavour. And the good news for you is that, if you are health conscious and at the same time feel that tea is a part of your life; the Darjeeling tea for its refined traits could be enjoyed without sugar or milk. Tea is a good energy drink and it also enhances the metabolism. Whether you drink it in the morning, at break time or in the evening, it always brightens up your spirit. You can enjoy a cup of Darjeeling tea at your home; with your friends and family or alone…but the best thing about having tea is that you can relax for a while and spend some time with yourself.
And for spending quality time with yourself it is best that you are accompanied by the best cup of Darjeeling tea. The tea that would refresh your mind and soul; make you happy, rejuvenated and this feel good factor would make you more focused.
Author's bio: Antonio Bristow is a fan of tea in Darjeeling and has penned down many write-ups on different types of teas.
Travel Articles1. Thrilling And Satisfying Wedding Road Trip Charter Bus Service Through Austin
2. Glamorize Transport For Wedding Guests With Dulles Airport Car Service
Author: Dulles Limo Service
3. Visit Bangpra International Golf Club Course Under Asian Golf Trips
Author: David Patrick
4. Best Family Cottages In Ooty
5. Achieve Wedding Transportation In Dc Impressively
Author: Saied Luliah
6. A Complete Guide To Bed And Breakfasts In Seldovia
7. Protect Your Wedding Day By Booking Cheap Limo Service
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
8. Guide To Sardar Garh Heritage Hotel
Author: Sardargarh Heritage Hotel
9. Malta Tourist Visa For Indian Citizens
Author: svs visa services
10. The Mysterious Cambodia
Author: The mysterious Cambodia
11. Low-key, Romantic Wedding Plans With Cheap Car Service In Houston
Author: Cheap Car Service Houston
12. Make The Most Of Your Trip By Exploring Resorts Near Gurgaon For Weekends.
Author: Aravali Resorts
13. Weddings Require Suitable And Appropriate Limo Service In Dc
Author: Dc Limousine Service
14. Safaris In Tanzania
Author: Joseph Reeves
15. Arrange Easy Wedding Plans With A Competent San Diego Car Service
Author: San Diego Car Service