ALL >> System-Network-Administration >> View Article
Creating Mandatory User Profiles
Total Articles: 256
To create a mcitp certifications mandatory user profile, you must complete the following tasks:
1.Create a mandatory user profile template.
2.Define a mandatory user profile template storage location.
3.Define a user profile.
4.Assign a user profile to a user account.
5.Configure the user profile as mandatory.
Creating a Mandatory User Profile Template You create a mandatory user profile template by creating a domain user account with the profile you intend to use for the mandatory user profile; the account is created for the sole purpose of the profile. Because the domain user account is used for profile administration purposes only, you can make changes to the template without affecting an actual user.
To create a mandatory user profile template, complete the following steps:
1.Create a domain user account that can be easily identified as the account containing the mandatory user profile template.
2.Log on to the domain mcitp boot camp user account you created in step 1.
3.Customize the desktop for the user as desired.
4.Log off the domain user account.
5.Log on as Administrator.
6.Click Start, point to Control Panel, and then click System.
7.In the System Properties dialog box, click the Advanced tab. In the User Profiles
box, click Settings.
8.In the User Profiles dialog box, shown in Figure 7-10, ensure that the profile for the user account you created in step 1 is listed in the Profiles Stored On This Computer box. Leave the System Properties dialog box, with the User Profiles tab open for the next procedure.
To share the folder, follow these steps: Right-click the folder, then click Properties. In the Properties dialog box for the folder, select the Sharing tab. Click Share This Folder and ensure that the shared folder name appears in the Share Name box. Click OK.
Windows Server 2003 provides three types of free comptia security+ exam user accounts: local user accounts,domain user accounts, and built-in user accounts.
System/Network Administration Articles1. Which Internet Service Provider Offers The Best Internet Plan In Canada, Ontario?
Author: CanNet Telecom Inc.
2. Ethical Hacking Course | Hacking Course
Author: rekha ydv
3. What Is A Home Security Systems Melbourne Services And How It Works?
4. How Important Sevenmonies Managed Service Providers Are To Scale Your Business
5. Data Center Security: Controlling Possible Threats
Author: Insights Success
6. How Do Warehousing Companies In India Help Businesses?
Author: kumar ram
7. Sas Program And Its Diverse Features
Author: Adela Armstrong
8. Why Should I Install Security Systems Melbourne In Business?
9. Migration From On-premise Application To Aws Public Cloud
Author: Connectio It Pvt Ltd
10. Cloud Computing Can Make You More Secure
Author: Connectio It Pvt Ltd
11. Bitdefender Family Pack - Reviews, Specification, Pricing, Download
Author: Steves k
12. Things You Should Remember While Installation Of Cctv Cameras At The Hotel
Author: Emily Thomas
13. Insulating Rubber Mats - Importance And Advantages
Author: Aayush Kejriwal
14. Top Sap Fico Training Institutes In Hyderabad | Sieve Software
15. Sage 50 Cannot Communicate With Your Email Program
Author: Nency Willims