ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
The Revolution Of Fashion History
Total Articles: 224
In the 19th century, the progress of fashion history started and it includes the styles of Regency, Victorian and Empire. In 1920s to 1930s, it was then chased the fashions of Great Gatsby, Vionnet, Duchess of Windsor and flappers. The newest styles in this period are bobbed hair, raised hemlines and dropped waistlines.
Christian Dior, the well-known fashion designer, offered a latest look when it comes to clothing in 1940s and 1950s. The styles of rock and roll started to appear in this era. Moreover, television also manipulated numerous of individuals on how they dressed in this period. The fashion of men in this era was fall-cut suits, t-shirts like Hawaiian and single-breasted jacket with three buttons. These are the improvements created with regard to men’s garments.
On the other hand, the trend in women in this period was long-wearing styles, shorter skirts and jackets. In 1960s, 1970s and 1980s, the fashion history in this era was focused more on bellbottoms, leg warmers and Mod fashions. From year 1990 up to now, the innovation of the newest styles and fashion continue to transform as there are several fashion designers create countless latest designs and styles when it comes to women and men clothing, bags, shoes and other accessories.
Since being trendy is extremely vital even in the history, it also assists you to show your own personality. The way you carry yourself also means that you can present a good impression with other people. Bear in mind that your personal taste when it comes to fashion is the best way to represent yourself. Your fashion statement will also show on what you choose to with regard to the styles and designs of clothes or shoes you are wearing.
If you want to highlight your body by the clothes you wear, you also need to understand that wearing too tight is not always necessary to do so. You also need to feel comfortable in every clothe you wear than to make yourself uncomfortable because you are strictly following the newest trend. What you wear is very crucial especially if you are looking for a job.
Remember that you need to match your clothes with each event you are attending to because it can help you a lot to show yourself with no trouble. For instance, if you have an interview for your job, you need to wear the appropriate dress and it is not like that you are going to a party.
Fashion History early begun in the 19th century and it continues to be modern as the years gone by. If you want to know more about this topic, you can visit http://whatisthetrend.net for further details.
Fashion/Costume Articles1. Cole Haan Boots: His And Hers
Author: Dan Zapatka
2. Beautifully Customize T Shirts With Quality Printing In Atlanta
Author: Kelly Hill
3. Three Things To Look For In A Boudoir Photographer
4. Best Bridal Makeup In Haldwani Is In Your Neighborhood
5. Maybelline Cosmetics: The Unsung Hero Of Beauty
6. 5 Great Reasons To Wear Sunglasses In Winter
Author: Ravi Shankar
7. Pakistani Cotton Lawn Suits With Chiffon Dupatta
8. The Endless Options For Stacking Rings With Names
Author: Annie Reh
9. How Does Fashion Influence The Lives Of Students?
Author: Scott Wolstein
10. Nine Simple Ways To Live A More Eco-friendly Lifestyle Part 1.
Author: ZestTex International
11. Three Trends That Will Dominate The Tattoo Industry In 2018
Author: Celebrity Ink Tattoo Bali
12. Travel Hacks That Make Traveling With Kids Easier
13. Best Fashion Designing Colleges In Chennai
Author: Ganesh Kumar
14. To Weed Or Not To Weed! This The Time To Make A Statement
Author: James Manuele
15. Best Place To Buy Diamond Ring In San Antonio, Texas
Author: Andy Smith