ALL >> Business >> View Article
Creating Trust Relationships
Total Articles: 256
After you determine the trusts required by your 220-701 Exam organization, you must create the trusts. This section contains procedures for creating shortcut, realm, external, and forest explicit trusts. You use the New Trust Wizard to create explicit trusts.
Creating a Shortcut Trust
A shortcut trust is a trust between two domains in a forest, created to improve user logon times.
To create a shortcut trust, complete the following steps:
1.Click Start, point to Administrative Tools, and then click Active Directory Domains And Trusts.
2.In the console tree, right-click the domain node for the domain for which you want to create a shortcut trust, and then click Properties.
3.In the Properties dialog box, click the Trusts tab.
In the Trusts tab, shown in CompTIA A+ Practical Application, click New Trust to launch the New Trust Wizard.
7. On the Direction Of Trust page, shown in Figure 4-19, select one of the following choices.
If you want all users in both domains to be able to access all resources anywhere in either domain, click Two-Way, and then click Next.
If you want only users in this domain to be able to access resources anywhere in the other domain, click One-Way: Incoming, and then click Next.
If you want only users in the other domain to be able to access resources anywhere in this domain, click One-Way: Outgoing, and then click Next.
Note By selecting the One-Way: Incoming option, users in the other domain will not be able to access any resources in this domain. By selecting One-Way: Outgoing option, users in this domain will not be able to access any resources in the other domain.
8. On the Sides Of Trust page, shown in Figure 4-20, select one of the following choices:
a Select This Domain Only to create the trust relationship in the local domain. Click Next.
a Select Both This Domain And The Specified Domain to create a trust relationship in the local domain and a trust relationship in the specified domain. If you select this option, you must have trust creation privileges in the specified domain. Click Next.
New Trust Wizard, Sides Of Trust page 9. Select one of the following paths, depending on your choices in steps 7 and 8:
Q If you selected Two-Way or One-Way: Outgoing in step 7, and This Domain Only in step 8, the Outgoing Trust Authentication Level page, shown in Fig?ure 4-21, appears. Select Domain Wide Authentication to automatically authenticate all users in the specified domain for all resources in the local domain. Select Selective Authentication to not automatically authenticate all users in the specified domain for all resources in the local domain. Click Next. On the Trust Password page, shown in Figure 4-22, type a password for the trust in the free certification exam papers Trust Password and Confirm Trust Password boxes. Click Next.
Business Articles1. Household Shifting Services In Bangalore Mumbai Unionpackers
2. How Can You Lower Your Lcl Sea Freight Costs?
3. How To Keep Yourself Safe While Working At Heights
4. Opportunities For The Global Gallium Arsenide Wafer Market To Reach $1.3 Billion By 2023
5. Floral Arrangement For The Perfect Summer Wedding
Author: John Miller
6. 5 Reasons Why Your Website Need Mobile App Development
Author: Anshul Sharma
7. A Gift For Planning Your Event
8. Why Is A Good Night Sleep Essential?
Author: Lewis Carroll
9. Sterlite Copper - The Journey Through Controversies
Author: Alanna Alberto
10. Enhancing Your Business Sales Using Wordpress
11. With Proper Training And Certificates, One Can Become An Expert Risk Manager
Author: George Hoover
12. Anand Enterprises
Author: Anand Enterprises
13. A Good Adwords Agency Is Things You Will Need For The Company!
Author: Magdalene Munter
14. Top Advantages Of Asphalt Seal Coating In Ontario
Author: Vadim Muravyev
15. Take Your Travel Experience Into Another Level By Exploring The Best Location Of India