ALL >> Marketing >> View Article
8 Offline Marketing Ideas ...that Could Bring In Revenue To Your Online Business
Total Articles: 4777
Ad placing on any local or national newspapers Ã¢â‚¬â€œ if your pockets could afford that Ã¢â‚¬â€œ can give your website traffic or sales a really good boost. How? Apparently, people still read newspapers and trust the things they read on print media. And with this same level of trust, people view newspaper ads as something that they can be confident about. Online businesses that have placed ads on newspapers have benefited from the great advertising rates of this medium.
Flyers and Posters
There's a good reason why small and large companies alike still use flyers as part of their marketing campaigns. They work and they work really well. Place flyers somewhere with good traffic and watch as traffic get diverted to your website.
The offline version of opt-in email listing and email marketing, offline direct mail is a marketing method that directly contacts individual and inform them of your website's presence. When done consistently and with good email pieces, this strategy can help with brand awareness. This may even result to instant sales.
While this could turn out to be quite expensive, infomercials are actually very effective means to enhance brand awareness and to increase market reach. Since most infomercials run consistently over a long period of time, these often allow for some curiosity on the part of viewers. If you donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t have enough budget for infomercials, try group advertising. This will spread the cost between you and your partners.
These are possibly the least expensive of all marketing strategies. Give your business cards to anyone you meet and leave them anywhere you go. The results may not be instantaneous, but in time, your cards could bring in revenue for your online business.
Give Free Information
If you are an expert in a field relevant to your business, you could try to be a free learning resource. You could do this by holding a free offline class. Radio and TV shows are also good mediums as these could reach a wider spectrum of audience. If you can, try to get an interview over the radio or on a TV show.
Freebies and Giveaways
Giving away promotional items is still alive and well. Next to business cards, this strategy is probably the second least expensive. The cost of this offline marketing strategy could run up to a few hundred dollars or more though if you're giving away expensive free items.
Network with Other Local Business Owners
The chamber of commerce as well as other local business associations are powerful tools to expand your network. Connections mean better opportunities. Try to get as many connection as you can by attending local business owners meetings and conferences.
Buy Facebook Fans
Marketing Articles1. How To Use Leather Business Card Holders
Author: Sahah Chan
2. 7 Ways To Conquer Ph Instagram Marketing
Author: Dominik Banzon
3. Social Media Marketing Tools And Its Advantages For Small Business
Author: Hrishikesh Deshmukh
4. Find Out The Best Ways To Use Packaging Materials For Increases Your Brands
5. Crushing Dan Line Extrusion Plant :-
Author: Rudrik Trivedo
6. Receive Impeccable Quality Leads With Usaexelist Real Estate Agent Mailing Database
Author: Charles Jaxson
7. Short Code Sms Services In Hyderabad - Smsjosh
8. Why Your Digital Marketing Strategy Must Incorporate Public Relations
9. Aspects To Discuss With Google Adwords Management Company
Author: Sarah Albert
10. Completely Optimized On-page Seo List
Author: Bob Smith
11. Successful Sms Marketing Campaign
Author: Mars web
12. Global Camping Tents Market
Author: Santosh Salgare
13. Voice Calls Services In Hyderabad - Smsjosh
14. How To Use Forum Posts To Make Your Seo Campaign More Efficient
15. Get The Vinyl Wrap For Your Vehicle And Make It Eye-catching
Author: Sahah Chan