ALL >> Education >> View Article
220-701 Text Questions & Answers
Total Articles: 286
31. Which of the following components are included in a typical laser printer maintenance kit? (Select THREE).
A. Image drum
B. Paper pickup rollers
F. Transfer roller
Answer: BCF A+ Exams
32. Which of the following are valid ports for printing over a network? (Select TWO).
A. USB 001
E. IEEE 1394
33. A computer is overheating but the fans are not obstructed and there is no dust on the components or heatsinks. The MOST likely cause of the overheating is that: (Select TWO).
A. there are not enough fans.
B. the case is too small.
C. the processor is too fast.
D. one or more fans are inoperable.
E. the memory is defective.
34. To lengthen the life of computer hardware, it is BEST to perform which of the following actions on a routine basis?
A. Degauss the display and drives.
B. Clean out the dust with compressed air.
C. Defragment the hard drive weekly.
D. Clean out the dirt with a damp rag.
35. Which of the following is the BEST way to remove a USB device on a laptop computer?
A. Remove hardware in Control Panel.
B. Stop the device, and then remove from laptop.
C. Turn off the laptop, and then turn off the device.
D. Remove the driver from Device Manager.
36. Which of the following registry keys store data about all accounts on the machine?
A. HKEY_ CURRENT_USER
D. HKEY_LOCAL MACHINE
37. When trying to print, a balloon in the system tray indicates a print job has failed to print. Which of the following is the MOST likely cause?
A. The printer does not recognize the font type.
B. The paper needs to be replenished.
C. The computer needs to upload the print job.
D. Printer firmware needs to be updated.
Answer: B CompTIA A+ certification
38. A user has asked for a technician to update the device drivers for their modem on a Windows XP system. The technician has the correct, updated drivers, but is unable to successfully install the drivers. Which of the following would be the MOST likely cause of the problem?
A. The high encryption package is not installed.
B. The modem is not functioning properly.
C. The account does not have permission to install drivers.
D. The modem is not recognized in Device Manager.
39. Which of the following is a hazard associated with improper disposal of a CRT?
A. Electromagnetic Interference (EMI)
D. High vacuum
40. While working inside of a desktop computer, a technician finds a wire with insulation damage from rubbing up against a cooling fan. Which of the following should be used to repair the wire free Microsoft practice tests?
A. Electrical tape
B. Masking tape
C. Duct tape
D. Wire nut
Education Articles1. Oracle Dba Training In Hyderabad
2. How Can Play-therapy Help Autistic Children?
Author: The Lizard Centre
3. Software Testing- Static And Dynamic Analysis
Author: Siyaram Ray
4. Sap Assignment Help Offers Best Aid To Secure Higher Marks
5. What Fundamental Aspects Right Childcare Granville Follows
Author: Colleen Grenville
6. Exception Handling In Java
7. Best Ccnp & Ccie Certification And Training Course
Author: NetTech India
8. An Overview Of Scrum Master Training Along With Its Benefits
9. Choosing The Perfect College
10. What Jobs Are Available In Big Data Industry?
Author: Roopali Parandekar
11. 5 Reasons To Use An Effective Business Coach In Tauranga
Author: Roger Simi
12. Professional Bookkeeping Service Is Very Important In Today’s Complicated Ledger
Author: Austin Loader
13. Thesis Format
14. How Do Online Cpr Certification Course Work Better With Busy Schedule?
Author: Jennifer Lowrence
15. Pilot Training Eligibility–things You Must Know
Author: HM Aviation