ALL >> Education >> View Article
220-701 Text Questions & Answers
Total Articles: 286
31. Which of the following components are included in a typical laser printer maintenance kit? (Select THREE).
A. Image drum
B. Paper pickup rollers
F. Transfer roller
Answer: BCF A+ Exams
32. Which of the following are valid ports for printing over a network? (Select TWO).
A. USB 001
E. IEEE 1394
33. A computer is overheating but the fans are not obstructed and there is no dust on the components or heatsinks. The MOST likely cause of the overheating is that: (Select TWO).
A. there are not enough fans.
B. the case is too small.
C. the processor is too fast.
D. one or more fans are inoperable.
E. the memory is defective.
34. To lengthen the life of computer hardware, it is BEST to perform which of the following actions on a routine basis?
A. Degauss the display and drives.
B. Clean out the dust with compressed air.
C. Defragment the hard drive weekly.
D. Clean out the dirt with a damp rag.
35. Which of the following is the BEST way to remove a USB device on a laptop computer?
A. Remove hardware in Control Panel.
B. Stop the device, and then remove from laptop.
C. Turn off the laptop, and then turn off the device.
D. Remove the driver from Device Manager.
36. Which of the following registry keys store data about all accounts on the machine?
A. HKEY_ CURRENT_USER
D. HKEY_LOCAL MACHINE
37. When trying to print, a balloon in the system tray indicates a print job has failed to print. Which of the following is the MOST likely cause?
A. The printer does not recognize the font type.
B. The paper needs to be replenished.
C. The computer needs to upload the print job.
D. Printer firmware needs to be updated.
Answer: B CompTIA A+ certification
38. A user has asked for a technician to update the device drivers for their modem on a Windows XP system. The technician has the correct, updated drivers, but is unable to successfully install the drivers. Which of the following would be the MOST likely cause of the problem?
A. The high encryption package is not installed.
B. The modem is not functioning properly.
C. The account does not have permission to install drivers.
D. The modem is not recognized in Device Manager.
39. Which of the following is a hazard associated with improper disposal of a CRT?
A. Electromagnetic Interference (EMI)
D. High vacuum
40. While working inside of a desktop computer, a technician finds a wire with insulation damage from rubbing up against a cooling fan. Which of the following should be used to repair the wire free Microsoft practice tests?
A. Electrical tape
B. Masking tape
C. Duct tape
D. Wire nut
Education Articles1. What Qualifications Are Important To Get Into The Nda Exam?
2. For Studying A Digital Marketing Course Or Join A Company As A Digital Marketing Trainee?
3. Looking For Day Care Near Manchester?
Author: Nichola Moss
4. Why Ux Is Not 100% Ui
5. Best Digital Marketing Course In Delhi| Top Digital Marketing Institute In Delhi
Author: Gaurav Dubey
6. Led Lcd Tv Repairing Course In Delhi
Author: Mr. A
7. How You Should Analyse Your Mock Tests
Author: Kishor Rathod
8. Things To Keep In Mind For Ssc Cgl Descriptive Test 2018
Author: Tina sharma
9. The Best Among Ux And Ui Design
Author: Career LiftUp
10. 10 Non-traditional Nursing Jobs You Can Opt For
Author: John Noels
11. Advantages Of Child Care Centres In Eastern Creek
Author: Katherine Harris
12. Salesforce Career Path Made Simple
Author: Riley Louis
13. All About Managing Successful Program (msp) Training & Certification
Author: Olushola Ogunseitan
14. C Program
Author: karpagam s
15. How I Passed My Comptia Security+ Sy0-501 Exam In The First Attempt?
Author: Angela George