ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
Determine The Different Cuts Of Jeans
Total Articles: 118
Jeans are trousers that were made from denim. Jeans are work clothes originally, however, the clothing became popular during 1950s because teens used to wear jeans during this time. Moreover, jeans are invented in Genoa Italy for Genoese Navy's all purpose pants. They invented pants whose legs can be rolled up upon swabbing the deck and swimming.
Jeans are currently gaining its popularity nowadays, even women and children are using denim pants. However, determining the types of cuts of jeans will help you on choosing the right type of jeans. There are five cuts of jeans, these includes straight leg, boot cut, classic cut, flared and skinny leg.
Straight leg jeans have a cut straight down, not tapering or flaring anywhere. These jeans can be worn at all types of clothing and can be worn at different situations. Straight leg jeans can make your legs look longer and this cut is favorable for people that have short heights.
Boot cut jeans possess a cut that hugs the hips and thighs then flare out slightly at the bottom. These jeans are perfect for women with large upper body as this cut balances the body shape. Moreover, these jeans are primarily for men who used to wear boots. The cut tends to emphasize boot shoes. Even if the cut is primarily made for men, more and more women love this type of jeans.
Classic cut jeans are jeans with high waist. This cut is not used nowadays because of its style. Classic cut jeans give its user comfort rather than fashion. Moreover, this type of jeans has tapered legs and most oldies still wear this kind of jeans.
Flared jeans are the updated version of bell bottom jeans. The cut of these jeans are extraordinary loose all the way down. Flared jeans have severely flared bottom rather than with that boot cut jeans. The jeans have loose straight feel from top all the way up to the knee.
Skinny leg jeans can be used among men and women. This type of jeans is in its fashion peak because it is mostly used nowadays. The jeans are tight from waist down the legs and this is not advisable for those who posses large hips and thighs.
Now that you have determine the five cuts of jeans, it is time for you to determine the top five brands of jeans before purchasing one. Gaining knowledge about the brands of jeans will help you decide which brand will give you outmost quality.
Fashion/Costume Articles1. The Best Way To Best College For Fashion Designing
Author: ponting brown
2. Metworld Dmcc Dubai Trading Creating Beneficial Good Judgment Fashions
Author: Saroj Das Metworld DMCC
3. Buy Branded Shirts For Men Online At The Best Price
Author: Vivek Patel
4. The Signification Of Buying Man’s Vest Online
Author: Inaaya Jain
5. Explaining The Detailed Information About Hot Tub Chlorine And
Author: Struan Murphy
6. Types Of Shawls In India To Buy To Upgrade Your Fashion
Author: Phamb Cashmere
7. Find The Best Place To Shop Wholesale Jewelry And Fashion Apparel
Author: Bonnie Hill
8. 5 Reasons One Should Switch To Cotton Bags
Author: Rahul Sethi
9. Khadi Kurtis –the Ideal And Trendiest Clothing Items Of Every Woman’s Wardrobe.
Author: Shweta Patel
10. Lesser Known Facts About Rolex Watches
Author: Deepika Mahajan
11. Buy Men's Clothing Online At Best Prices
Author: Vivek Patel
12. Casio G-shock Analog Digital Ga-100cb-1a Men’s Watch
Author: Jasson C
13. 7 Ways For College Students To Go Eco-friendly
Author: Robert Brown
14. The Perfect Guide To Perfect Embroidered Work Wear Order Online
Author: John Roster
15. Must-have Sarees In 2019 For New Brides
Author: Priya Singh