ALL >> Health >> View Article
Vitamin Manufacturing: Things To Consider
Total Articles: 138
Let's say your vitamin product formulation is ready, and now you need to expedite your product turnover time without compromising on product quality. In an instant, manufacturing is now your high priority. You need guarantee of quick availability of raw materials and capacity of production units. You need a Vitamin manufacturing expert with a leading edge in these areas.
Does your vitamin manufacturing partner keep an inventory stocked with large quantities of the raw materials you need, at any given time? What is their turnaround time on capsules, tablets, and powders? What is their capacity? What kind of delivery schedule do they offer?
Consider that serious vitamin manufacturing companies can turn around tablet compression at the rate of 25 million per day; tablet coating at say 9 million per day; powder blending at 35,000 KG per day; encapsulation at 9 million per day; bottling at 150,000 units daily; powder filling at 45,000 units per day; blister packaging at 200,000 per day.
Is your packaging going to be standard sizing, easily available? Do you want a jar, bottle, blister package, carton, packet, strip package, pouch, single dose, multi-dose or powder dose? How will it be finished? Will you need induction sealing? Shrink wrapping? Display boxes? Fold cartons? Is your custom-designed idea too difficult to manufacture? Is your batch production small or large? Are there unpleasant odors that you need to get rid of?
Now let's talk about labeling. Your product label is the first point of contact between your product and the potential customer. Label design and packaging is an absolutely vital promotional tool for your products. Does your vitamin manufacturer have a team of professional, in-house graphic designers and artists that can help you create a winning logo, design attractive labels and help you choose â€˜pick-me-up' color concepts that will make the products fly off the shelves?
And after the label razzle-dazzle part is over, you need to get busy with the practical matters that are vital for FDA approval. The labels on your finished product must be compliant to FDA rules and regulations for dietary supplements. They must include supplement facts and all necessary disclaimers. Safety seals, neck bands and child-resistant caps must also be taken into consideration. Expiration dates must be printed on all finished products.
Nutriforce Nutrition at www.nutriforce.com is the leading vitamin manufacturing company with the skill, inventory, creative teams, manufacturing and production experts to take your product from inception to delivery. Their outstanding team of dynamic scientists, formulators, product managers, and marketers provide the development support and marketing strategies to ensure optimum profitability.
Health Articles1. Popularity Of Big Breasts In The 21st Century!
Author: Pankaj Singhal
2. Anti Aging Treatment In Bangalore
3. Things About Ground Ambulance That You Must Know
Author: Amb Life
4. Few Reasons To Choose Dental Implants
Author: Nazila Nosratieh
5. What To Do If Your Hair Transplant Treatment Failed
Author: Pankaj Singhal
6. 7 Ways To Keep A Brilliant Attitude As A Caregiver
Author: Warren Winnipeg
7. Diet And Male Organ Function May Be Related
Author: John Dugan
8. Prp Skin Treatment – Breast Augmentation In Dubai Can Help You Achieve Natural Size Of The Breast!
Author: Abharan Dari
9. Top Benefits Of Choosing Dental Implants
Author: Wynona G. Ehret
10. Itchy Member Primer: Midsection Lice
Author: John Dugan
11. How ‘psychiatric’ And ‘power Of Psychiatrists’ Can Improve Your Life
12. An Orthodontist In San Bruno Explains Some Of The Benefits Of Invisalign
Author: Steve Irwin
13. Lecithin Supplements Can Support Your Liver Health, Your Nervous System, And Your Digestive System S
Author: oen thomson
14. Couples Counseling Therapy – Marriage Counseling Can Make A Big Difference For Both Of You!
Author: Dennis Tucker
15. Where To Start A Bathroom Remodel Functionality For Your Home
Author: Logan Daniel