ALL >> Business >> View Article
Rain Harvesting Is A Profitable Investment
Total Articles: 138
When people think of rain harvesting the first thing that comes to mind is probably an unsightly vat used to store the collected water. While a storage area is necessary it does not have to be unsightly and can in fact be hidden or turned to your advantage. There are many different plans that can be used to either completely hide the storage container or disguise it so that it is not a deterrent.
Besides the fact that rain harvesting is environmentally friendly there is also the fact that it can be a very good investment for companies of all kinds and sizes. An example of some of the ways rain harvesting can benefit your company would be:
1. By reusing captured water to flush toilets, water landscaping or for cleaning use, municipal water charges can be significantly reduced. Reducing monthly charges allows you to either profit from the savings or pass the savings along in lower prices.
2. Wastewater treatment fees and environmental impact fees can be reduced. This reduction offers you another chance to increase your profits or pass on the savings to your customers.
3. For building owners wishing to achieve LEED certification and receive praise in their communities, these efforts are a key component of broader sustainability practices. rain harvesting is only one of the ways that a business owner can ensure that they qualify for LEED certification. However, it can be a beautiful and cost effective method.
4. Simple passive systems like roof gardens can reduce heating and air conditioning expenses while creating a beautiful area for tenants or employees to take breaks.
Rooftop gardens can be especially useful if you are managing an apartment building. Tenants will often pay a slightly higher rent if they are assured of some outdoor space.
5. Beautiful planted areas can replace unattractive water retention ponds with vibrant patches of plantings complete with birds, butterflies, colorful flowers, flowering bushes, and possibly even bushes producing berries to attract more wildlife. By replacing the water retention ponds you also have the added benefit of removing a breeding ground for mosquitoes which can carry diseases.
As the government continues to take steps to ensure a more resource friendly method of doing business many other steps beside rain harvesting will be put into use. Some of the alternatives already being used are solar energy and wind turbines. Rain harvesting is just one more step in ensuring that there will be natural resources for future generations to enjoy.
Business Articles1. Why Indian Crafts Is A Best Company To Buy Furniture Online ?
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
2. How Does Digital Marketing Works? And What Is Importance Of Digital Marketing?
Author: MBHITECH Solutions
3. What To Know More About Outsourcing Accounting Services?
4. How To Manage The Accounting Service For Your Business?
5. Thermal Fluid Heat Transfer Systems
6. Employee Provident Fund, Labour Law, Employees State Insurance Consultant In Mumbai
Author: ATSCO Corporation
7. Top Mba Colleges In Jaipur
8. Android App Development Company In Usa, Android App Development Web Services, Android App Developmen
9. The Case For Growth Of Car Parking Tensile Structure In India
Author: Tensile Structure
10. Photocopier, Currency Counting Machines And Cctv Service Provider In Mumbai
Author: Amtech Enterprises
11. Why Opt For Custom Shipping Crates?
Author: Kurt Heimbrock
12. למעלה קבלני חיתוך בטון
13. Pain Management Doctors In San Antonio Texas
14. Regular Professional Mold Inspections Ottawa – Why Every Homeowner Should Consider
Author: Mark Simon
15. Online Class Help, My Online Class Help