ALL >> Business >> View Article
Rain Harvesting Is A Profitable Investment
Total Articles: 138
When people think of rain harvesting the first thing that comes to mind is probably an unsightly vat used to store the collected water. While a storage area is necessary it does not have to be unsightly and can in fact be hidden or turned to your advantage. There are many different plans that can be used to either completely hide the storage container or disguise it so that it is not a deterrent.
Besides the fact that rain harvesting is environmentally friendly there is also the fact that it can be a very good investment for companies of all kinds and sizes. An example of some of the ways rain harvesting can benefit your company would be:
1. By reusing captured water to flush toilets, water landscaping or for cleaning use, municipal water charges can be significantly reduced. Reducing monthly charges allows you to either profit from the savings or pass the savings along in lower prices.
2. Wastewater treatment fees and environmental impact fees can be reduced. This reduction offers you another chance to increase your profits or pass on the savings to your customers.
3. For building owners wishing to achieve LEED certification and receive praise in their communities, these efforts are a key component of broader sustainability practices. rain harvesting is only one of the ways that a business owner can ensure that they qualify for LEED certification. However, it can be a beautiful and cost effective method.
4. Simple passive systems like roof gardens can reduce heating and air conditioning expenses while creating a beautiful area for tenants or employees to take breaks.
Rooftop gardens can be especially useful if you are managing an apartment building. Tenants will often pay a slightly higher rent if they are assured of some outdoor space.
5. Beautiful planted areas can replace unattractive water retention ponds with vibrant patches of plantings complete with birds, butterflies, colorful flowers, flowering bushes, and possibly even bushes producing berries to attract more wildlife. By replacing the water retention ponds you also have the added benefit of removing a breeding ground for mosquitoes which can carry diseases.
As the government continues to take steps to ensure a more resource friendly method of doing business many other steps beside rain harvesting will be put into use. Some of the alternatives already being used are solar energy and wind turbines. Rain harvesting is just one more step in ensuring that there will be natural resources for future generations to enjoy.
Business Articles1. Best Lawn Mowing Maitland - Fox Mowing Nsw
Author: Gerry Caxton
2. Older Video Tapes Can Be Easily Played In New Players
3. Hiring A Professional For Creating Digital Videos
4. Best App To Buy Stocks
Author: Ahrvo Web
5. Btech Admissions, Eligibility, Fee & Placements
6. Accommodation And Tourist Activities
7. Great Things About Solar Equipment Leasing
Author: Ross Barkely
8. חיתוך בירושלים
Author: DOMER YAK
9. How To Reach Your Target Audience
Author: For more details on our products and services, ple
10. The India Top Education Blogs
Author: Education Portal
11. Kellyville General Practitioner
Author: Dinh Nguyen
12. How To Choose & Install Hardwood Floors
Author: Barry’s My Carpet Inc. is a family owned and opera
13. Hajj Packages With Shifting And Non Shifting Hotels
Author: Hafiz Ibrahim
14. Three Effective Business Communication Skills You Must Master
Author: christopher kaspar
15. Aumazing Community - Strength In Numbers Part - I
Author: visit us at fitness center boston, back bay best r