ALL >> Business >> View Article
Traveling With Your Dog
Total Articles: 138
Dogs are natural travelers. They love to roam, get out, and see new things. This is instinctive in them; it comes from by gone times when they traveled in packs. Unfortunately, due to many limitations, traveling with your dog can be somewhat of a hassle. Airlines, hotels, restaurants, and other venues all place restrictions, sometimes prohibiting man's best friend altogether.
The news is not all bad. With increasing popularity, more and more hotels are beginning to welcome pets, even catering to dogs. These Dog Friendly Hotels sometimes even go the extra mile, offering services and accommodations geared toward the pampering of your favorite furry friend. Of course, even with this new trend, there are still a few things that the dog owner should be aware of when staying in a dog friendly hotel.
Just because the hotel is advertised as â€œdog friendly,â€ it does not mean that hotel will be fitted with all the tools necessary to make life comfortable for your dog. A simple phone call to the front desk or concierge can let you know what services the hotel does or does not offer. You will want to find out what services the hotel offers. Looking for dog friendly hotels that offer dog walking and dog sitting services can make your life as a traveler immensely easier. Some hotels even offer grooming services and doggie treats.
Phoning the hotel ahead of time can also clue you in on local venues that will cater toward your dog. You may be made aware of the location and availability of dog friendly restaurants, parks and walking trails. You will also want to know if any of the local stores carry your particular brand of dog food and other products. This may greatly reduce the need for over packing.
Even if you are staying at the most accommodating dog friendly hotel, there are still are few pitfalls and worries should be aware of. Your dog may suffer anxiety from being away from home, so make sure you pack accordingly, bring his favorite food bowl, toys, treats, and bedding. Make your dog feel comfortable. Even if the hotel has dog sitting, or allows the dog to be left alone in the room, you should still spend the first few hours alone in the room with your dog, letting him get used to the surroundings.
For more tips and information about traveling with your animal, including great advice on locating Dog Friendly Hotels, check out www.PetsCanStay.com
Business Articles1. Advantages And Disadvantages Of Concrete Staining
Author: Ben Lager
2. What To Look For When Hiring An Ocean Freight Shipping Company
Author: William Santos
3. Top 4 Advantages Of Concrete Coating
Author: Ben Lager
4. Centrifugal Blower Manufacturer In India|centrifugal Blower Fan
5. Building A Modern Architecture Homes- Planning And Concept
Author: Leila Adam
6. Thorough Proofreading Finesses Documents, Raises The Organization’s Reputation
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
7. Design And Build Contractor Singapore – Get The Best Services From Interior Renovation Contractor!
Author: James Han
8. Meishen–a Bright Star In Magnesium Oxide Industry
Author: hu Allen
9. Grow Customer Base And Market Presence With Pharmacist Email Lists For Your Business Campaign
Author: Adam Tyson
10. Adapt New Forms Of B2b Communication With Infection Control Directors Mailing List
Author: Andrew Rayel
11. Moby Wrap Baby Carrier
12. Care For Your Deck
Author: Blue Star Carpentry has been specializing in custom decks for over a decade. When you sit outside wi
13. How Does A Small B2b Company Increase The sales?
Author: Mohit Yadev
14. Latest Job Vacancies In India
15. Why Are Aap And Congress Supporters Opposing A Tax Reform Like The Gst? Are They Anti-nationals?
Author: Mohit Yadev