ALL >> Business >> View Article
Eco Printing Is The Way To Go Green
Total Articles: 45
Eco printing involves a process which is in harmony with the environment and environmentally responsible. Eco printing is carbon neutral and has extremely reduced greenhouse gas emissions which sometimes can even be zero. It is sensitive to the environment and therefore uses recycled paper. â€˜Eco-inks', for example, soy ink, which does not dry out as fast as other printer inks is favored but vegetable oil ink ranks higher when it comes to the use of such inks as a substitute for petroleum. These kind of inks greatly reduce the amount of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) released into the atmosphere during printing.
In this era of electronic communication, one thinks there isn't much use of printing presses or printing jobs. But it is just the opposite. Businesses small or big need printed materials frequently - flyers, pamphlets, manuals and so on. In a conscious effort to go green and check the emission of VOCs (which when inhaled increases the risk of asthma attacks), more and more printing industries are taking an approach that is eco-friendly and safe to the environment to stop pollution and make the earth a better living place.
Eco friendly printing services keep a tab on the consumption of energy (more energy used implies more exhaustion of fossil fuels) and incorporate new plans to offset the environmental impact on their business. By minimizing the use of electricity and exerting lighter pressure on the natural resources (paper and fuel), recycling and reusing materials whenever possible, they intend to become â€˜sustainable printers'. It helps in the conservation of the limited energy resources and is also known as â€˜green printing'.
Eco friendly greeting cards are an absolutely beautiful way to go green. What better way to show love, appreciation and exchange greetings with your loved ones than the â€˜green' way. Earth friendly, recycled stationery is the source of these warmly hued cards which add color to your day, without harming the planet. They are smart and innovative, look classy and have a rich feel to it because of its texture. Thus, making the exchanging of mails and cards the old-fashioned way which is again an experience that is fulfilling, memorable and fruitful.
Author's bio: Antonio Bristow has written different articles on green movement. In this article he mentions why eco printing is environment friendly.
Business Articles1. Why Indian Crafts Is A Best Company To Buy Furniture Online ?
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
2. How Does Digital Marketing Works? And What Is Importance Of Digital Marketing?
Author: MBHITECH Solutions
3. What To Know More About Outsourcing Accounting Services?
4. How To Manage The Accounting Service For Your Business?
5. Thermal Fluid Heat Transfer Systems
6. Employee Provident Fund, Labour Law, Employees State Insurance Consultant In Mumbai
Author: ATSCO Corporation
7. Top Mba Colleges In Jaipur
8. Android App Development Company In Usa, Android App Development Web Services, Android App Developmen
9. The Case For Growth Of Car Parking Tensile Structure In India
Author: Tensile Structure
10. Photocopier, Currency Counting Machines And Cctv Service Provider In Mumbai
Author: Amtech Enterprises
11. Why Opt For Custom Shipping Crates?
Author: Kurt Heimbrock
12. למעלה קבלני חיתוך בטון
13. Pain Management Doctors In San Antonio Texas
14. Regular Professional Mold Inspections Ottawa – Why Every Homeowner Should Consider
Author: Mark Simon
15. Online Class Help, My Online Class Help