ALL >> Social-Community >> View Article
What Will Happened If The World Was Suddenly No Emotion
Total Articles: 191
Imagine a world in which there was suddenly no emotion â€” a world in which human beings could feel no love or happiness, no terror or hate. Try to imagine the consequences of such a transformation. People might not be able to stay alive: knowing neither joy nor pleasure, anxiety nor fear, they would be as likely to repeat acts that hurt them as acts that were beneficial.
They could not learn: they could not benefit from experience because this motionlessness' would lack rewards and punishments. Society would soon disappear: people would be IWC Replica as likely to harm one another as to provide help and support. Human relationships would not exist: in a world without friends or enemies, there could be no marriage, affection among companions, bonds among members of groups. Society's economic underpinnings would be destroyed: since earning $ 10 million would be no more pleasant than earning $ 10, there would be no incentive to work. In fact, there would be no incentives of any-kind. For as we will see, incentives imply a capacity to enjoy them.
In such a world, the chances that the human species would survive are next to zero, because emotions are the basic instrument of our survival and adaptation. Emotions structure the world for us in important ways. As individuals, we categorize objects on the basis of our emotions. True, we consider the length, shape, size, or texture, but an object's physical aspects are less important than what it has done or can do to us â€” hurt us, surprise us, anger us or make us joyful. We also use categorization colored by emotions in our families, communities, and overall society.
Out of our emotional experiences with objects and events comes a social feeling of agreement that certain things and actions are "good" and others are "bad", and we apply these categories to every aspect of our social life â€” from what foods we eat and Breitling Replica what clothes we wear to how we keep promises and which people our group will accept. In fact, society exploits our emotional reactions and attitudes, such as loyalty, morality, prize, shame, guilt, fear and greed, in order to maintain itself. It gives high rewards to individuals who perform important tasks such as surgery, make heroes out of individuals for unusual or dangerous achievements such as flying fighter planes in a war, and uses the legal and penal system to make people afraid to engage in antisocial acts.
Social Community Articles1. Differences Between Formal And Informal Social Control
Author: Glynna Thomas
2. How To Make Your Volunteer Abroad Experience Rewarding?
Author: Ajarn Peter
3. Online Donation For Charity-starting Small Can Make A Big Difference
Author: rajat singh
4. Let’s Kill The Hunger Before It Kills The Humanity
Author: pooja chauhan
5. What Are Non-profit Organizations And How Do They Work
6. The Importance Of Social Media In Business
Author: Silky Sogy
7. Roles And Responsibilities Of The Elderly Homes Towards Senior Citizens
Author: Kanan James
8. Advantages Of Sales Management Software
Author: Dhwani Khatri
9. How Ngos Are Playing A Pivotal Role In Shaping A Better World For Senior Citizens In India
Author: Kanan James
10. Motivational Speakers In Calgary
Author: Rishi Nagar
11. The Mythological Story Of Nachiketa And Yama : Part 1
12. Malayalam New Year : A Traditional Ritual Of Opening Eyes In Front Of Lord Vishnu
13. Bonalu (ashada Jatra Utsavalu) : A Pious Glimpse To The Extremely Elegant Festival Of Goddess-mahaka
14. Hemis Festival : An Astounding And Lively Religious Event Of Buddhist Community
15. Best Things To Do When You Are Bored
Author: Nimesh Talsaniya