ALL >> Insurance >> View Article
A Life Insurance Policy Is Crucial For Certain Professions
Total Articles: 4777
For many people life insurance is very important. These policies allow you to leave something for your loved ones to cover bills, mortgages, and debt should you pass away during the term of the insurance policy. The biggest thing that it provides is peace of mind although life can often be uncertain.
There are certain careers that are more dangerous than others and for those people life insurance might be even more important. Not everyone works an office job or something that is mostly risk free. Some careers such as fishing can be quite dangerous so an insurance policy may be in order. Statistics in many countries show that fisherman are up to 50 times more likely to die on the job than people in other careers. In the United Kingdom last year, there is research that shows 1 in 65 fisherman died last year at sea.
In places like Alaska, where crab and lobster fishing is popular those numbers are even higher so its important for those people to look at the risks of their jobs. King crab fishing has been featured on a number of television shows and it shows just how dangerous this job can be.
There are other dangerous jobs too: things like bomb disposal can be very scary on a day-to-day basis. In fact many people feel this is the most dangerous job in the world. Movies like The Hurt Locker give regular people a sense of just how dangerous a job like that might be. Yes, itÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Hollywood but it is still, statistically, a very hazardous job to take on.
Security guards in war zones also work in hazardous conditions everyday. In counties like Afghanistan and Iraq, these jobs have become very lucrative but they are equally dangerous. Many people that work in these jobs could be served by getting life insurance to protect their families. According to recent stats, over 800 people have been killed as security personal while working these jobs in the last three years alone. Those numbers are expected to increase in the coming years too.
If you think your job is 100 per cent safe then you could be wrong. The simple act of getting in your car everyday and commuting to work can be very dangerous too. In most of the western world, work vehicle accidents are the number one killer of workers. Statistics show that up to 1 in 4 vehicle accidents take place with people that are driving to or from their workplace.
There are many other workplace conditions that can cause injuries or death. A few of the common hazards that make occur are as follows: electrical hazards, High exposure to sunlight/ultraviolet rays, High exposure to heat or cold, and unguarded machinery.
There are many workplace conditions that can pose other injuries and death including risk of injury to your musculoskeletal system. These types of hazards are tough to spot but itÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s important to determine the risks of your career and to be properly insured in case there may be risks that could affect your life and your familyÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s welfare.
Mike Marsden is a writer at the cheap life insurance website LifeCover.ca. He specializes in life insurance in Ontario.
Insurance Articles1. Infoglobaldata Launches Accurate And Verified Database Of 128,132 Insurance Agents Email List
Author: Mark Griffith
2. Why Your Parents Need A Separate Health Insurance Plan
Author: Willie Gunn
3. Professional Mortgage Loan Advisors Can Help You Choose The Best Deal Suitable For Your Financial Ne
4. Select The Best Personal Loan In Pakistan
Author: Muhammad Waqar Asghar
5. 5 Tips From Miami Nationwide Auto Insurance Providers
6. Things To Know About Travel Insurance An Effortless Way To Safeguard Your Trip
Author: James felix
7. Top 5 Tips To Compare Funeral Insurance Rates
Author: Funeral Insurance NZ
8. Property Insurance Claims New Jersey: Areas To Cover And Points To Note
9. Ambulance Cover In Australia | Ambulance Insurance | Iselect
10. Overseas Visitor Cover In Australia | Visitor Insurance | Iselect
11. An Affordable Auto Insurance California Leads To A Secure Future
12. Road Rash: 10 Random Car Facts You Didn't Know
Author: Pranavi Jain
13. 5 Tips On Reducing Auto And Boat Insurance Premiums
14. Private Health Patients Have Waiting Lists Half The Length Of The Public System
15. Important Considerations To Review Before Purchasing A Covered California Insurance Plan
Author: Sandra Pianalto