ALL >> Health >> View Article
Improve The Stability Of The Dental Bridges With The Implant-supported Bridges
Total Articles: 8
A survey reveals that the global market for dental implants has increased due to the rising demand in cosmetic dentistry. The dental implants are the best solution for your missing or damaged teeth. They maintain your oral health too. The affordable cost of dental implant is another reason for their demand in the cosmetic dentistry.
These days due to the availability of the modern and highly specialised equipment, more researches are being done to make the dental implants more effective. And one among the recent advancement in the dental implantology is the implant-supported bridges. You might be aware of the conventional dental bridges that depend on the adjacent teeth for support, while the hybrid technology, the implant-supported dental bridges, doesn’t rely on the neighbouring teeth. This article gives you an overall idea about the implant-supported dental bridges.
Why Implant-Supported Dental Bridges?
Generally, the traditional bridges fill the space left by missing teeth and are held in place by crowns attached to the surrounding teeth, while an implant-supported bridge is similar to a regular dental bridge, with the difference that the dental implants support it. In an implant-supported bridge, implants are placed in the jawbone for each missing tooth followed by placing the crowns connecting the implants to form a single piece.
The implant-supported bridges retain your chewing ability. They promote your aesthetic smile. The dental implants supported bridges also contribute to preserve the integrity of your jaw bone at the implant’s site.
Benefits of Implant-Supported Bridges
- Boosts Self-Confidence – You no longer have to be self-conscious about your missing tooth, and you can socialise with others without any hesitation.
- Supports Oral Health – This method prevents complications that arise after a tooth loss.
- Long-Lasting – Implant bridges are durable than traditional bridges.
- Aids Proper Dental Function – Dental functions like chewing, smiling are restored.
What Conditions Require The Implant-Supported Dental Bridges?
The implant-supported dental implants are apt for replacing a missing tooth. For the people with dental conditions like clenching or grinding your teeth suffers a lot of pressure on individual implants. This makes the implants to loosen from the bone leading to implant failure. While, an implant-supported bridge reduces the stress on the individual implants in the bone, and spreads it across the entire bridge. Also, in dental implant bridges, the implants hold the bridges firmly, unlike the traditional bridges. During the procedure, first, the dental implants are placed, following that the bridges are positioned.
Thus an implant-supported dental bridge can provide optimal comfort and security.
Health Articles1. The Aging Member And “manopause”: What Every Man Needs To Know
Author: John Dugan
2. Specialization In Sports By Youth & Orthopaedic Risks | Best Sports Medicine Doctor In Bangalore
3. How To Know The Most Important Thing To Look For When Choosing An Orthodontist?
Author: Morry Weiss
4. Order Ambien 10mg Online Cod For Sleep Disorder
Author: Ambien Online
5. Use An Android App For Online Doctors And Get Treated At Home!
Author: Abigail Kane
6. 5 Fun Learning Activities For Your Child With Autism | Centre For Autism In Bangalore
7. What Is Online Diazepam Generic (valium 10 Mg, 5 Mg) Cheap Prices?
Author: What is online Diazepam generic (Valium 10 mg, 5
8. Best Dental Clinic In Ranchi, Orthodontists In Ranchi - Dr. Narnoly's Dental Clinic
Author: narnoly dental
9. Everything That You Should Know About Dental Implant Surgery
Author: Dental Implantologist
10. Advantages Of A Pediatrician Over A Family Doctor
Author: Dexter Brown
11. Three Ways To Reduce Back Pain
Author: Leslie Trigg
12. What Is Sperm Freezing And What Is Its Importance?
Author: Rohini Devi
13. The Ultimate Guide - Drinking Protein Powder!
Author: Namit Malgaonkar
14. A Self-pleasuring Club: What To Expect
Author: John Dugan
15. True Motivation To Lose Weight