ALL >> Health >> View Article
Difference Between Sleep Apnea And Snoring
Total Articles: 3
All too often, snoring and sleep apnea are confused or thought of as interchangeable. In truth, while all untreated OSA sufferers snore, only some people who snore have sleep apnea. According to the research, millions of people in the USA have been suffering from both sleep Apnea and Snoring. Are you one among them? Then book an appointment with your sleep disorder specialist in Apache Junction and start your treatment. Here, we clear your doubts by explaining the difference between sleep apnea and snoring.
Did you know 18 million people across the country suffer from obstructive sleep apnea (OSA)? This linked to a bevy of health issues, which includes high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease, obesity, and more.
Symptoms of Sleep Apnea
Also common: weight gain, mood swings, irritability, headache, fatigue, dry throat, dry mouth, depression
Sleep: snoring, sleep deprivation, nightmares, insomnia, excessive daytime sleepiness
Respiratory: loud breathing, breathing through the mouth, episodes of no breathing
Evaluate your symptoms and medical history before referring you to a sleep specialist. While evaluating your symptoms and risk factors for sleep apnea, contact one of the leading sleep specialist doctors in Apache Junction and book an appointment to treat it.
Did you know 45 percent of the population snores occasionally and one in four adults snore chronically?
Snoring is simply a sound caused by a vibration during breathing. The vibration is the result of a partially blocked airway in the throat, nose or mouth. It will be caused by a number of different factors, which includes,
- Throat and airway obstructions
- Poor muscle tone
- A deviated septum
- Sinus infections or colds
Sleep Apnea and Snoring
Snoring is a symptom of obstructive sleep apnea. Sleep apnea is when a person has multiple pauses in their breathing pattern during sleep, which interruptions in breathing and cause light sleep, interrupted sleep, and disturbed sleep. As the result, lack of restful sleep will cause a litany of other health issues, such as
- Difficulty concentrating, depression
- Extreme daytime drowsiness
Snoring affects your life; so seek a solution as soon as possible. If you feel any symptoms of Snoring for sleep apnea, contact your sleep apnea specialist in Apache Junction and book an appointment. He/She will provide effective treatments that may lead to improvements your health, whether or not your snoring is caused by sleep apnea.
The author of this article is the sleep disorder specialist in Apache Junction. In this article, he discusses the difference between sleep apnea and snoring. To know more, visit https://oralsleepaz.com/
At Oral Sleep AZ, we provide the highest quality products and services for the treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA), daytime drowsiness and nighttime snoring. Our procedure involves fitting a custom designed, FDA approved intra-oral appliance that repositions the lower jaw in a way to ensure undisrupted breathing and more effective sleep. Our oral appliances are customized to offer superior comfort and quality to each of our patients. We focus on providing both adults and children with excellent solutions for sleep disorders that will improve sleep-related medical conditions and quality of life. Visit https://oralsleepaz.com/ or call us @ (480) 503-0967 for more details.
Health Articles1. The Aging Member And “manopause”: What Every Man Needs To Know
Author: John Dugan
2. Specialization In Sports By Youth & Orthopaedic Risks | Best Sports Medicine Doctor In Bangalore
3. How To Know The Most Important Thing To Look For When Choosing An Orthodontist?
Author: Morry Weiss
4. Order Ambien 10mg Online Cod For Sleep Disorder
Author: Ambien Online
5. Use An Android App For Online Doctors And Get Treated At Home!
Author: Abigail Kane
6. 5 Fun Learning Activities For Your Child With Autism | Centre For Autism In Bangalore
7. What Is Online Diazepam Generic (valium 10 Mg, 5 Mg) Cheap Prices?
Author: What is online Diazepam generic (Valium 10 mg, 5
8. Best Dental Clinic In Ranchi, Orthodontists In Ranchi - Dr. Narnoly's Dental Clinic
Author: narnoly dental
9. Everything That You Should Know About Dental Implant Surgery
Author: Dental Implantologist
10. Advantages Of A Pediatrician Over A Family Doctor
Author: Dexter Brown
11. Three Ways To Reduce Back Pain
Author: Leslie Trigg
12. What Is Sperm Freezing And What Is Its Importance?
Author: Rohini Devi
13. The Ultimate Guide - Drinking Protein Powder!
Author: Namit Malgaonkar
14. A Self-pleasuring Club: What To Expect
Author: John Dugan
15. True Motivation To Lose Weight