ALL >> Health >> View Article
Walk A Cancer Free Life After Treatment Of Urologic Cancer With Dr. Jagdeesh Kulkarni
Total Articles: 2
Cancer is a major health hazard in today’s world. Number of cancer patient is increasing throughout because of numerous known and unknown factors. India is not unaffected by this modification. Thousands of men and women are diagnosed each yr with most cancer of the prostate, bladder or kidney, in addition to testicular cancers. New breakthroughs in cancer care, experimental treatment alternatives, and ongoing research into the reasons and ability remedies of urologic malignancies spell new hope for patients from all walks of life. The urologic oncologist is trained in the surgical treatment of patients with urologic cancers.
Types of urologic cancer
Urologic cancers are cancers of the:
• Urinary tract (the kidneys and the bladder).
• The prostate
• The reproductive organs in men.
There are four main types of urologic cancers:
• Bladder cancer grows particularly within the lining of the bladder. It impacts nearly 71,000 men and women every year.
• Renal (kidney) cancer affects more than 49,000 men and women in India. each year. This cancer can be within the kidney itself.
• Testicular cancer grows within the testes. It affects less than 1 percent of men. Doctors diagnose about 8,400 men per year.
• Urethral cancer —In men, the urethra travels via the penis and additionally carries semen. Urethral cancer is rare. Men are more at risk than women.
Penile cancer is another, very rare sort of urologic most cancers. It affects the penis, which is part of the male urinary device.
Why choose India for urologic cancer?
India gives integrated cancer treatment facilities to the medical travelers. India has an effective healthcare system and is also acknowledged for its world-class clinical facilities such as economic pricing, strong infrastructure, and internationally accredited facilities, all these kind of qualities make India a destination hub for urology treatment. Cancer experts in India are efficient and up to date with the latest technology and practices. The most superior technology and the best oncologists in India along with the contemporary equipment including CyberKnife and genomic-based tests for cancers prevention, the best care and guide of the top oncologists in India makes it an world class medical destination for the patients seeking world class cancer treatment at affordable cost.
Dr. Jagdeesh Kulkarni in Mumbai expert in treating all types of urologic cancers
A consultant at the department of uro-oncology at S. L. Raheja (A Fortis Associate) Hospital, Mumbai, Dr Jagdeesh Kulkarni best uro oncologist doctor in India has over 2 decades of rich professional experience in his field. He makes a speciality of detecting and treating all varieties of urologic cancers, by way of presenting the modern-day remedies for urologic cancer, with a full range of services tailored for you and your unique needs. He also offer breakthrough urologic cancer treatments through clinical trials, some of which you may not find elsewhere. Dr. Jagdeesh Kulkarni uro oncologist in Mumbai has treated several patients suffering from urological diseases in India and gives every patient the best of medical care. Additionally he has been awarded several prizes and scholarships during M.Ch. in urology training. He has treated several patients suffering from urological diseases in India and gives each patient the best in medical care.
How India cancer surgery service can assist you getting appointment Dr. Jagdeesh Kulkarni?
When you are planning to come to India for your urologic cancer treatment we, India cancer surgery service, can help you make your medical travel easy and hassle free by fixing an instant appointment with Dr. Jagdeesh Kulkarni top uro oncologist doctor in Mumbai
Contact us about urologic cancers
Visit website: www.indiacancersurgerysite.com/consult-dr-jagdeesh-kulkarni-best-uro-oncologist-bombay-hospital-mumbai.html , you can fix appointment by calling +91 - 9371770341. For fast track query reply email id: email@example.com
I am a surgery analyst and blog writer with 10 years of experience in a reputed medical tourism company. I am providing medical services to global patients at low cost. I have written various articles on cancer treatments.
Health Articles1. The Aging Member And “manopause”: What Every Man Needs To Know
Author: John Dugan
2. Specialization In Sports By Youth & Orthopaedic Risks | Best Sports Medicine Doctor In Bangalore
3. How To Know The Most Important Thing To Look For When Choosing An Orthodontist?
Author: Morry Weiss
4. Order Ambien 10mg Online Cod For Sleep Disorder
Author: Ambien Online
5. Use An Android App For Online Doctors And Get Treated At Home!
Author: Abigail Kane
6. 5 Fun Learning Activities For Your Child With Autism | Centre For Autism In Bangalore
7. What Is Online Diazepam Generic (valium 10 Mg, 5 Mg) Cheap Prices?
Author: What is online Diazepam generic (Valium 10 mg, 5
8. Best Dental Clinic In Ranchi, Orthodontists In Ranchi - Dr. Narnoly's Dental Clinic
Author: narnoly dental
9. Everything That You Should Know About Dental Implant Surgery
Author: Dental Implantologist
10. Advantages Of A Pediatrician Over A Family Doctor
Author: Dexter Brown
11. Three Ways To Reduce Back Pain
Author: Leslie Trigg
12. What Is Sperm Freezing And What Is Its Importance?
Author: Rohini Devi
13. The Ultimate Guide - Drinking Protein Powder!
Author: Namit Malgaonkar
14. A Self-pleasuring Club: What To Expect
Author: John Dugan
15. True Motivation To Lose Weight