ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
How Windows 10 Pro Upgrade Will Transform Your Pc
Total Articles: 91
Windows 10 Professional OS is being used by both big, tech-savvy corporations and small enterprises alike. It packs an array of features that make it look like a sophisticated and intelligent program capable of self-diagnosis and other Pro-features.
The new Windows 10 Pro OS may be priced higher as compared to its old counterparts, but it bundles several key features that make it worth the buy.
This encryption software came into being along with Windows Vista, and has been developed since then and is a feature of Windows 10 as well. With the help of a password, it encrypts the hard drive(s) and secures the operating system against attacks in offline mode. It also has the option to encrypt external drives and USB keys.
2. Remote Desktop Connection
This client-based application helps Windows 10 users to access and gain control of the data of a remote, or host computer over an internet connection. RDC also enables a user to remotely sign into a networked computer administering the terminal services server.
3. Microsoft update for Business
The new Windows 10 Pro update will do away with the unexpected rebooting of your system after a patch. It will allow users to postpone the update for another point in time.
4. Windows Defender Application Guard
This feature was added to Windows 10 Pro in the April 2018 update. It is a secure mode to surf the web on Window’s browser called Edge. Currently, it doesn’t allow users to execute saved extensions and download a file without changing policy parameters in settings.
5. Windows Sandbox
Sandbox is an improved version of Windows Defender Application Guard (WDAG). It is in developmental mode and should be launched in April 2019. Its primary function is supposed to be testing apps downloaded from the internet- without putting the computer’s security at risk.
6. Business features
Windows 10 Pro is bundled with business-friendly features. Its specifically business targeted programs come in handy for professionals. We will exhibit some of these features.
a) Domain join
It allows our personal Windows device to be connected to the peer network in the office domain.
b) Group policy management
It enables an admin to control the functioning of each system in a network of computers. E.g., In a group of computers under this management, an admin can control what apps employees can access on the Windows store.
The somewhat costly updates to the Windows 10 Pro makes users skeptical about the move, except if they are in dire need of the new features. For others, Windows 10 Home will suffice for the majority of needs.
Aida Martin is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, she has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.
IT expert having deep knowledge about PC antivirus products. Mainly researching and writing blogs.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. 5 Secrets: How To Use Artificial Intelligence To Create A Successful Business
Author: Prem Patil
2. How Should You Maintain The Home Security Systems?
3. Vapour Recovery Systems-manufacturers & Suppliers In India
4. One Plus First Look One Plus 7 Specifications Release Date In Date
5. لمذا تحتاج هواتفنا تقنية الشحن السريع 3.0 من كوالكوم ؟
Author: Lectronic Saudi Arabia
6. Find Affordable Hotel Near Pashupatinath Temple
7. Communication In The Age Of Instant Messaging
Author: Sujoy Roy
8. Most Suitable And Useful Wifi Temperature Loggers
Author: Chris Miller
9. A Way To Find The Best Projector Screen Material
Author: Vivency Global
10. What Features Does A Good Quality Dash Cam Have?
11. Huawei B612 Vs Huawei B310
12. Top 7 Stages Of Contract Management
Author: Darshan Kulkarni
13. 3 Ways To Take The Pain Out Of Contract Management
Author: Darshan Kulkarni
14. Protects Smartphone From Damages With 3m Body Protection Film
Author: Sam Luo
15. Is It Worthy To Invest On The Screen Protector Machine?
Author: Sam Luo