ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
State The Importance Of Technology Transfer & Patent Marketing
Total Articles: 1
The total influx of technology in underdeveloped countries is from the advanced capitalist countries for obvious reasons, which will be the highlight of this discussion. Multinational corporations play a vital part in technology transfer, the motive being profit maximization for the parent company through their subsidiaries. These corporations act as the principal instrument of technology transfer, either through their subsidiaries or through contractual agreements made with developing countries. The idea is to bring mechanized processes and equipments that are not locally available. The technology supplier usually takes the upper hand owing to his monopolistic strength that arises from the patents protection for differentiated products and processes.
Mechanism of Technology Transfer:
The indirect mechanism implies Technology Transfer in a "package" or a "bundle" containing technology-embodying equipments, industrial properties like patents and trademark, skill, equity capital, etc. In this system, a local enterprise negotiates with multinational corporations for transport of the required elements of technology, and the terms and conditions are settled through a process of commercial transaction. Since the trading partners are unequal, the terms of contract are invariably restrictive and the price extended for the technology unreasonably high.
What a Patent Marketing Plan Provides?
A marketing plan will help guide you through the large project ahead of you. The process of selling your invention idea is a long process and can often be frightening, but a marketing plan can help you feel more secure and less overwhelmed. Also, due to the relatively long process of selling your invention, a marketing plan will keep you on track the whole way through. Like a business plan, a Patent Verkaufen plan will act as a way to convince businesses to invest in your invention. Your marketing plan will create a medium for displaying the research you have done to the companies that you wish to sell your patent to. Research will provide evidence to how your invention will fit into the market and create a profit. Businesses will often be interested in how your product will fit in with their business, and an explanation of this can be included in a patent marketing plan as well.
What a Sell Patent Plan Should Include?
• Executive Summary: The first thing that should be included in a marketing plan is the Executive Summary. As its name implies, this is a summary of everything in your marketing plan.
• Product and Market Analysis: The next section more specifically explains and analyzes the product description and the competition and target market analysis. You may choose to break down your product design by describing the advantages. This section is a huge sales pitch for your product. Your job is to convince businesses that your product will be profitable.
• Market Plan: The last section is your Market Plan, which describes the series of steps you plan to take in order to achieve success with your invention. This should incorporate the interests of the manufacturer and how they will be involved.
About The Author:-
Internet Marketing Articles1. The Tale Of Email (marketing)
Author: promising Designs
2. Direct Marketing Services – What You Need To Remember Before Sending The Mails
Author: Daniel Mena
3. Direct Mail Marketing Solutions – How Can Direct Mail Benefit Your Business?
Author: Daniel Mena
4. Google To Update Its Algorithm To Florida 2
5. What Is In Store For Digital Marketing In India
Author: Sunder Reddiar
6. Signs You Might Need A New Creative Agency
Author: Ting Digitsl
7. Live! Thursday Success Connection With Anthony Morrison
Author: Stephen Robes
8. All You Need To Know About Twitter Video Downloader, Vimeo Downloader And Tik Tok Video Downloader!
Author: Video Downloader
9. Best Affiliate Marketing Trends And Strategy
Author: Rao Shrishty
10. What Should You Value To Choose The Best Digital Marketing Agency For Your Business
Author: Narendra Suthar
11. Otp Api Integration
Author: Anoop Tiwari
12. Graphic Designing: Building Visual Concepts With Innovation
Author: Barry Elvis
13. Is Digital Marketing Good For Businesses? Explore The Top Benefits
14. Apropos Details About Sme Advertising
Author: James Belly
15. Increase Brand Visibility Online
Author: Ananth Prasath