ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Webmail Horde Mbox Converter
Total Articles: 3
With the increasing technology and growing demand for new features, facilities, users want such an emailing platform where they will get full security and safety for their email messages and other related data. cPanel Webmail lacks some of the required features and therefore people have decided to export Webmail Horde to some other platform. This can be done easily using some third party tools as the manual solution to do such tedious work is not possible practically. ThecPanel Webmail MBOX converter to migrate Horde to a new server can be used for this purpose.
About cPanel Webmail Horde
cPanel is an online control panel giving a graphical interface and automation tools which make the hosting process of the website much easier. It can let the user do a number of things. The user can set up domains, subdomains, access the database, manage security settings and handle the email accounts. The cPanel includes three standard applications namely Webmail Horde, Webmail Roundcube and SquirrelMail. All of these have different features.
Webmail Horde is a browser-based communication suite. Users can use their standard components to send, receive, share emails, calendars, bookmarks, etc. If you want to export the whole folder together, Horde can be the best choice. The Horde Webmail supports the MBOX file format. This MBOX file can easily be extracted from the cPanel Horde account.
How to Export emails from Webmail Horde
By following just a few simple steps, you can get the back up of your Webmail Horde MBOX file. After getting the backup, you can use the Horde MBOX converter to export Webmail Horde MBOX to PST or other desired file formats. The process is very simple and lets you create a backup of all the files/ folders you want to export.
1. While using Horde as the interface, log in to your cPanel webmail account.
2. Choose the folder whose emails you want to export into an MBOX file. After choosing, right click on the folder. A box will appear showing many options. Click on ‘Export’ if you want to back up all your email files in a single folder.
3. An option to select the file format for the exported file will appear. It will give two options MBOX and Zipped MBOX. If you want to export all files of a folder just to store them, choose zipped MBOX type as it takes less space.
4. Click on ‘OK’. You will get your Webmail Horde MBOX file.
Horde MBOX Converter to export Webmail MBOX to PST
The solution to export Webmail Horde is a multi-utility software. The cPanel Webmail MBOX converter can do conversions very efficiently. It has an easy to understand user interface suitable for all kind of users. The utility can do conversions to various file formats. Also, many features like the ability for batch migration makes the tool more efficient.
Steps to Export Webmail Horde to Outlook
1. Install and run the Horde MBOX file converter on your computer by following easy installation steps.
2. The tool will give you an option to select those MBOX files/ folders to migrate Horde to a new server. There is a Dual Mode. If the user wants to export only specific files from MBOX to PST, the feature of selective migration can do so.
3. After selecting the files to migrate, the Horde MBOX converter shows the details of all the selected files.
4. The utility has a large number of saving options like MSG, PST, PDF, etc. Choose the file format in which you want to export Webmail MBOX files.
5. For MBOX to PST conversions, there is a special feature to Merge/ Split your exported PST file. Here Horde MBOX file can be exported to different PST files of different size.
6. Choose the saving path for newly converted files and click on ‘Next’ to start the conversion. The migration starts here.
7. cPanel Webmail MBOX converter will display a completion message at the end of conversion.
Key Features of Horde Mbox File Converter
1. The Horde MBOX file converter has a special preview feature. This lets the users convert selected Webmail Horde files from MBOX to various other formats.
2. The software maintains the hierarchical structure of the exported files keeping all the attributes like address, subject, date, time in the same order.
3. The cPanel Webmail MBOX converter tool supports all the versions of Windows Operating System like Windows XP, Vista, 10, 8, etc.
4. The software can do conversions to all the MS Outlook versions.
5. Batch migration is possible using this utility. The users who want to export batch MBOX files can easily do it.
6. The tool can convert cPanel Horde files to different a number of file formats and different platforms like MBOX to PDF, MBOX to PST, TGZ, OLM, NSF, Thunderbird, Yahoo Mail, Entourage, Office 365, etc.
The Horde MBOX FILE Converter to migrate Horde to a new server is an all-rounder solution to convert Webmail MBOX to different formats without putting many efforts. The user-friendly layout makes it the best choice.
You can try the free DEMO version of this tool to become familiar with its working.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. 5 Secrets: How To Use Artificial Intelligence To Create A Successful Business
Author: Prem Patil
2. How Should You Maintain The Home Security Systems?
3. Vapour Recovery Systems-manufacturers & Suppliers In India
4. One Plus First Look One Plus 7 Specifications Release Date In Date
5. لمذا تحتاج هواتفنا تقنية الشحن السريع 3.0 من كوالكوم ؟
Author: Lectronic Saudi Arabia
6. Find Affordable Hotel Near Pashupatinath Temple
7. Communication In The Age Of Instant Messaging
Author: Sujoy Roy
8. Most Suitable And Useful Wifi Temperature Loggers
Author: Chris Miller
9. A Way To Find The Best Projector Screen Material
Author: Vivency Global
10. What Features Does A Good Quality Dash Cam Have?
11. Huawei B612 Vs Huawei B310
12. Top 7 Stages Of Contract Management
Author: Darshan Kulkarni
13. 3 Ways To Take The Pain Out Of Contract Management
Author: Darshan Kulkarni
14. Protects Smartphone From Damages With 3m Body Protection Film
Author: Sam Luo
15. Is It Worthy To Invest On The Screen Protector Machine?
Author: Sam Luo