ALL >> Health >> View Article
Total Articles: 28
Susan E. Antelis, MPS, BCIA-C Sr. Fellow, EEG-C, LMHC, President of Network Biofeedback Services, Inc, Past President and current Executive Director of the Northeast Regional Biofeedback Society, Chairperson of the Council of State Chapters & Membership Chair for the Association of Applied Psychophysiology and Biofeedback (AAPB), and past AAPB Board member.
Harry L. Campbell, BPS, BCIA-C, President of Biofeedback Resources International Corporation, Past President of North East Regional Biofeedback Society (2 years). A member of the Biofeedback Resources International team for over 23 years, he has extensive experience in delivering biofeedback services for pain management, and has consulted and trained for numerous BRI clients including, universities, hospitals, military organizations, clinics and individual practitioners.
R. Adam Crane, President of International MindFitness Foundation. Certifications include: Biofeedback Certification Institute of America (BCIA) Senior Fellow, BCIA EEG Certification, and Biofeedback Certification Board, Diplomate in both Neurofeedback and Biofeedback. Professional activities include teaching certification courses since 1973 and providing one of the earliest biofeedback certification programs available until the BCIA was founded. Presented biofeedback programs and training seminars to many organizations and businesses including the US Army, Russian Academy of Sciences in Moscow and Soshi, Russia (first American presentation on neurofeedback). Developed MindFitness® The Process®, which brings Performance Enhancement and EEG Biofeedback training to the general public. His primary focus is the development of the International MindFitness Foundation which is focused on consciousness research and education.
Mala Datta, PhD, is a New York State Licensed Psychologist in private practice. She has been in practice for over 20 years now. She works with adults, children and adolescents. Her practice includes a variety of interventions to help people with anxiety, depression, relationship problems, headaches, chronic backaches etc. She works closely with parents of children who have been diagnosed with Anxiety, ADHD, behavior problems and other difficulties. She works with individuals who are having anxiety problems, difficulty coping with sadness and depression, relationship problems, adjustment issues, and other life stresses. She provides cognitive evaluations to individuals who may be showing signs of dementia. She also evaluates children who may be having academic problems in school. She has been using Neurofeedback in her practice for past several years with children and young adults especially. She is a board member of the North East Regional Biofeedback Society. She is also an Adjunct Lecturer of Psychology at Dominican College, Orangeburg, NY, where she has a taught a number of courses to undergraduates. She enjoys teaching Neuroanatomy with BRI.
More Info: https://biofeedbackinternational.com/faculty/
Health Articles1. The Aging Member And “manopause”: What Every Man Needs To Know
Author: John Dugan
2. Specialization In Sports By Youth & Orthopaedic Risks | Best Sports Medicine Doctor In Bangalore
3. How To Know The Most Important Thing To Look For When Choosing An Orthodontist?
Author: Morry Weiss
4. Order Ambien 10mg Online Cod For Sleep Disorder
Author: Ambien Online
5. Use An Android App For Online Doctors And Get Treated At Home!
Author: Abigail Kane
6. 5 Fun Learning Activities For Your Child With Autism | Centre For Autism In Bangalore
7. What Is Online Diazepam Generic (valium 10 Mg, 5 Mg) Cheap Prices?
Author: What is online Diazepam generic (Valium 10 mg, 5
8. Best Dental Clinic In Ranchi, Orthodontists In Ranchi - Dr. Narnoly's Dental Clinic
Author: narnoly dental
9. Everything That You Should Know About Dental Implant Surgery
Author: Dental Implantologist
10. Advantages Of A Pediatrician Over A Family Doctor
Author: Dexter Brown
11. Three Ways To Reduce Back Pain
Author: Leslie Trigg
12. What Is Sperm Freezing And What Is Its Importance?
Author: Rohini Devi
13. The Ultimate Guide - Drinking Protein Powder!
Author: Namit Malgaonkar
14. A Self-pleasuring Club: What To Expect
Author: John Dugan
15. True Motivation To Lose Weight