ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
Responsive Web Design Tips And Tricks For 2019
Total Articles: 32
Responsive Web Design Tips and Tricks for 2019
Web searches have significantly moved from the traditional mediums like desktop computers and laptops to smarter devices like smart-phones, tablets and even smart TVs. Nowadays, More than 80% of the internet usage is carried out through mobile devices. And the usage of desktop has dropped down by 16% in the last year.Deciding on a site layout that is responsive and yet simple is challenging.website designers in hyderabad
If your website isn’t responsive yet, it’s high time that you invest in making it into one. The investment is worth every penny. Here’s some tips to how you can make your website responsive:
Design with Responsiveness in Mind
Choose the Right Layout
Fixed? Fluid? Adaptive? We don’t know what works best for you?Fixed layout restricts the width of a site to certain number of pixels. normally, designers set the number to 960 pixels.
Beware of Navigation
Incase If your website have more navigation menu option, then show them on single icon with drop down menu list. It makes more user interactive your website on mobile devices.
Keep your Content useful and Simple
Pay special attention to the content in your website. You have an option of adding more content in desktop, so people stuff more content in their website which is a bad practice. Concentrate on the content and features that are the most important for your website that gives a user the exact information they are looking for.low cost website designing
In the responsive era, content has become more important than ever. While working on responsive sites, you need to put in deep thought on including effective text, scalable images and possible layout hierarchy. You need to re-imagine everything.
Use Flexible Images
Adaptive re-sizing and screening can be integrated with your images to be consistent across devices and platforms. Sizing of the images is also crucial if you are aiming to achieve quick loading. Some webmasters also store multiple images for several break points. However this isn’t quite advisable as it would consume a lot of bandwidth.
Choose a font for your site. Stick to one font family throughout the site. You should consider the curves, strokes and other factors of the font. You could choose either plain texts with even stroke width or curved texts with thick and thin stroke width. Its designer’s concern.low cost web design in hyderabad
Keep It Simple
A clean design with short, focused copy and optimized images will make your site easier to use and speed up load times. Avoid too many bells and whistles which may distract from your message and the user’s experience.
Web Design Articles1. The Benefits Of Warehouse Layout And Design
Author: Specialized Storage
2. Why Should You Hire A Dedicated Magento 2 Developer?
Author: Krunal Padmashali
3. Great On-line Marketing Method This Is Loose And Powerful
Author: Raeann Bell
4. Brighten Up Your Online Presence With Professional Web Designs Services
Author: Robert Wilson
5. Freelancer Clone: Simplest Way To Start Your Freelancing Marketplace
Author: Manish Shrimal
6. Website Design – Bringing Your Business Online
7. How To Define A Quality Website Design
8. Why Website Design Is Important
9. Benefits Of Professional, Quality Website Design
10. Improve Your Online Presence By Investing In A Quality Website Design
11. 7 Question To Ask Your Website Designer Before You Hire Them
12. Mustus Technologies Mobile App Development, Mobile Application Development Companies.
13. How To Use Bootstrap Dashboard Admin Template To Obtain The Ideal Admin Panel
Author: Francis McFarlane
14. How To Create A Website With Wordpress?
Author: Ananth Prasath
15. Web Designing And Development Company In Bangalore