ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
Tips For Making Best Gulab Jamuns
Total Articles: 3
Making Gulab Jamun is very easy. All it requires is a little bit of help and some perfection. I have listed below some things that need to be taken care of while making the Gulab Jamun.
While making the dough: Keep this one thing in mind that the dough you make for the Gulab Jamun is soft and smooth. For that, keep adding little by little warm milk until the dough is soft. Though while kneading the dough, make sure that you don’t over knead it. Knead until dough comes together and then keep it aside for about 15-20 minutes.
While making the Gulab Jamun balls: While making the Gulab Jamun balls, make sure you don’t apply too much pressure and roll using soft hands. Also, keep this one thing in mind that the balls are totally smooth and there are no cracks. If at all you see any cracks on top, then knead again until smooth.
While frying the Gulab Jamuns: The key to make perfect Gulab Jamuns is by frying them at medium flame. If you keep the flame high, the Gulab Jamuns will not be cooked from inside and will also turn hard. Start by always heating the oil/ghee on medium heat for about 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, lower the flame and then drop the jamuns in the oil/ghee. Then, fry them on low flame until dark golden brown. You have to be patient as the jamuns will take time to fry because you are frying on low flame.
Making the sugar syrup: Though it is said that consistency matters but, it is nothing like that. Take a pan and then add all the ingredients needed to make the syrup in it. Once the syrup comes to a boil, lower the flame and let it simmer for about 5-6 minutes. Make sure that the syrup is little sticky. After 5-6 minutes, the syrup might look thin but don’t worry the syrup is plenty.
Adding the Gulab Jamuns to syrup: When you add the Gulab Jamuns to the syrup, make sure that the sugar syrup is warm and not hot. If the syrup is too hot, the Gulab Jamuns will lose their shape, and if the syrup is too cold, the Gulab Jamuns will not absorb the syrup.
The author of the article is a die-hard sweet fan; especially Gulab Jamun. She also writes for various websites and magazines as she loves writing. She loves Gulab Jamuns made by her mother.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. Benzaldehyde Market Outlook, Trends, Opportunity, Competitive Insights, And Segmentation Forecast
Author: Nikhil khadilkar
2. An Easy Guide To Eating Organic On A Budget
3. Enjoy Significant Health Benefits By Drinking Natural Spring Water
Author: Alan Scott
4. Spit Roast – Perfect Choice For Any Occasion
Author: Mario Sazos
5. Indian Ice Cream Industry Witness A Cagr Of Over 18%.
Author: Aarkstore Market Research
6. The Healthier And Tastier - The Pomace Olive Oil
Author: Lussi diano
7. What To Look For In Companies Who Offer Water Filter Repairs?
Author: Alan Scott
8. Still Wine Market 2019: Worldwide Overview, Industry Size, Market Share, Future Trends, Margin Growt
Author: Tejas Amale
9. 3d Food Printing Market,impressive Cagr 5.0% By 2024-global Demand Analysis & Opportunity Outlook 20
Author: Perter Taylor
10. Dietary Restrictions
Author: Chris Ingallina
11. Features That Makes ‘pind Balluchi’ Imperishably Popular
Author: Sanjiv Kumar
12. Indian Food
Author: Gurdeep Singh
13. Why Do We Prefer A Convention Centre?
Author: Frelin George
14. Catching Up On The Lost Days
Author: Kumar Ram
15. Must-have Traditional Foods For An Energetic Holi
Author: Meera Rawat