ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Easy Tips To Maintain Your Artificial Lawn
Total Articles: 5
Maintaining the artificial grass is Easy-Peasy! Yes, when compared to natural grass, synthetic grass requires low maintenance. Actually, you can save a lot of money and time by not having to mow, fertilise, and watering your lawn to have a lush green yard.
However, in order to maintain the natural look and beauty of your synthetic grass, it is advisable to groom it regularly. Just because it is artificial, it doesn’t mean that it won’t require attention once it is installed. So, here are a few tips on how you can give your lawn some extra care.
Wash away dust, and airborne pollutants
Rain is the best artificial turf cleanser as well as the cheapest. However, you have to wash the turf regularly to remove the dust. A mixture of warm water with a 5% solution of a household detergent can work wonders for lightly solid areas. Just mop the affected spot and then rinse with water. For the areas that are heavily soiled, you can repeat the same procedure and rinse the area thoroughly with warm water.
Clean, rinse and brush
You should carry out these steps monthly or weekly.
- Remove the debris like fallen leaves, branches, and other things from the turf. This is especially important after high wind and thunderstorms.
- Rinse the turf regularly to remove the stains and dust.
- Brush the grass against the grain in high-traffic areas. This will help to keep the lawn looking fresh.
Remove pet waste
If you have pets, cleaning up the pet waste is quite simple. Yes, just allow solid waste to dry before removing them. Following pick up, hose down the stained area.
Spray for moss and algae
Rotting organic debris can foster the growth of algae in your landscape turf. So, inspect the lawn regularly, especially in damp weather and in shaded areas. Spray with chemicals to remove the moss and algae. But, make sure to use the correct rates and application method recommended by the artificial grass installers Sydney.
Apart from maintenance, you should make sure the grass is installed correctly, as poor artificial grass installation Sydney can make the turf look and perform badly. However, in order to reduce the artificial grass installation cost in Sydney, many try to install on their own that reduce the lifespan of turf due to improper installation. So, for better looking and easy maintenance, let the professionals install the grass.
The author is one of the best professional artificial grass installers in Sydney. Along with a team of professionals, he installs and supplies premium quality Australian made synthetic grass. Visit https://www.australiansyntheticlawns.com.au/ for more details.
At Australian Synthetic Lawns we believe in quality products and quality service. We put a great emphasis on excellent service and our overall aim is to continue installing high quality, Australian manufactured products at competitive rates.By working with Australia’s number one artificial grass manufacturer, we can offer you a great variety of high quality, long lasting and realistic synthetic turf options. For more visit https://www.australiansyntheticlawns.com.au/
Home and Garden Articles1. Ways To Inject Casual Elegance Into Interiors With Tom Tailor Rugs
Author: Phoebe Holland
2. Is Interior Designing A Good Option For Career?
Author: Sonia Warner
3. Beat The Winter Blues And Blahs
Author: Florence Blum
4. What Is A Basic Kitchen?
Author: Rittwika Ghosh
5. Handy Tips When Choosing Cabinet Makers Perth
Author: Adam Smith
6. Custom Flat Pack Kitchen: The Efficient Kitchen Cabinet Solution
Author: Adam Smith
7. Why Our Professional Moving Company Necessary In Your Model Home Moves
Author: FL Moving
8. How To Cut Your Electric Power Bill By 80%?
Author: Kane Adamson
9. 3 Ways That New Buildings Can Become Earthquake-proof
Author: Bruce Nagel
10. Benefits Of Led Lighting In Southwest Florida
Author: Lanai Lights
11. Here’s Your Bathroom Remodeling Planning Process
Author: Expert Restoration and Cleaning Services
12. What To Consider When Choosing Stucco Finish For Your Florida Home
Author: Michael Smith
13. Decorate Your Porch With Solar Powered Somfy Awnings Today!
Author: Claudia Dewitt
14. Give Your House A Much-needed Renovation With Somfy Motorized Blinds!
Author: Claudia Dewitt
15. How To Find The Perfect Home Automation Blinds As Per Your Need!
Author: Robert Rodriguez