ALL >> Health >> View Article
Why Should You Take The Neck And Shoulder Pain Seriously?
Total Articles: 7
Neck and shoulder pain are often related, sometimes the pain can be due to the posture you carry or way you sit. But if the pain gets chronic then surely there is something more serious that you need to figure out.
The neck is basically a connection joining your head and the rest of your body, it also contains all the important blood vessels and nerves. The neck is connected to the spine and is not well protected as it should be. Which means that the neck is prone to motion problems thus leading to severe neck pain. You need to take proper treatment for painful neck strain if it gets critical.
Whereas the shoulder is a complex joint made of ligaments, tendons, bones, and muscles. Most of the shoulder pains are observed due to the injury to the soft tissues. But when you experience both neck and shoulder pain it can be due to cervical disk disease or problem with bones or nerves in your neck or shoulder might lead to the pain. Taking proper advice and treatment is essential as you cannot take a risk when it comes to spine and neck pain, therefore you need to take an appointment of the best pain doctor in India and get a permanent solution.
Cervical Disk Disease
Cervical disk disease leading to shoulder and neck pain is due to stress on the nerves in your neck, which, in turn, affects your shoulder.
Types of Cervical disk disease:
Herniated disk: It is also known as a slipped disk which is when one of your disks is pushed out of place. It can be due to an injury or age-related disk degeneration. A herniated disk creates pressure on the nerves leading to extreme pressure.
Bone spurs: These are the tiny outgrowths in your spinal vertebrae that can irritate the spinal nerves causing stress, leading to spinal pain
Arthritis of the neck: Also known as cervical spondylosis is caused due to disk degeneration. This condition causes problems with ligaments of the neck and shoulder that results into pain.
Spinal cord tumor: As the tumor grows it compresses different nerves leading to severe pain.
Some other reasons of neck Pain:
Whiplash: An accident which causes your head to move around violently and is the most common type of neck injury. Leading to a variety of symptoms like a headache, numbness, dizziness, and weakness. If you get a frozen shoulder visit a doctor and get the required frozen shoulder pain treatment.
Sprains and strains: Certain injuries are sports-related injuries may cause muscle strains and ligaments sprains. Such type of injury goes away with rest and anti-inflammatory medication like naproxen and ibuprofen.
Vertebral fracture: Some injuries cause the vertebra in your neck to get injured and fractured and also lead to spinal damage. This is where you need to consult a doctor.
Some Prevention smarts to protect from neck injury:
• Never drink and drive
• Always wear a seatbelt
• Jump your feet first when diving onto unknown waters to avoid hitting your neck and shoulder.
• Always wear a helmet when you are driving a two-wheeler
• While playing contact sports, avoid colliding your head with other competitors.
For the past 3 years I have been writing informative and high quality articles on pain. In the above article have covered topics treatment for painful neck strain, best pain doctor in India and frozen shoulder pain treatment.
Health Articles1. Best Enterprise Risk Management
2. What Is Cavity Filling?
Author: ponting brown
3. Dental Implants – A Great Alternative To Dentures
Author: Derek Levenstein
4. Some Of The Causes Of Dental Pain In Bristol
Author: Derek Levenstein
5. Looking For Best Plastic Surgeon New Jersey
6. Training Faculty
Author: Harry Campbell
7. How Does Valium Work In Adult During Depression?
Author: DIazepam Generic Online
8. How To Get Your Real Estate Information In Chilliwack
Author: Olivia William
9. The Best Time To Invest In Canadian Real Estate
Author: Jimmy Walid
10. Things To Avoid In The Case Of Tapentadol And Tramadol:
Author: Things to avoid in the case of Tapentadol and Tram
11. What Are Different Signs That Shows Your Dog May Have Worms?
Author: Jacob Kelly
12. Cosmetic Dentistry And Its Inclusions
Author: M B Dental Home
13. Healthcare Industry’s Increased Dependency On Hybrid Clouds. Results Will Be Unpredictable!
14. Elderly People Can Improve Their Sleep Problems With Zopiclone Pills
Author: Lewis Carroll
15. Cure Teeth Sensitivity With Rejove Clinique
Author: Pradeep Mishra